Nine.ღ

I brought Demi to my living room and I lit the fireplace,I wrapped her in blanket,"It's going to be okay,you're safe now." I hugged her tight.

I sat next to her,"What happened?" I put my arm around her,"I went to hang with my best friends,Miley and Selena...and I got ambushed by Nathan and his friends." she cried.

"Wait,you're friends with Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus?" I looked at her,"Yeah." she laughed a little.

"My brother dat--"

"I know..That's one reason why I don't like you guys.." she giggled a little.

"Well...we were young..we weere exploring.." I laughed,"People's mouths?" she smirked,I laughed a little,"No." 

"Can we watch a movie?" she looked at me,"Yeah sure." I smiled and I got up and headed to my DVD rack,"Which movie?" 

"Do you have Mulan?" she asked,I turned around and looked at her,"Are you serious?" I laughed,she nodded,"I love that movie." she smiled.

"Alright." I laughed and slipped the DVD in and sat down. I hit PLAY and started watching the movie.

...

Demi fell asleep in the middle of the movie,I paused the film amd picked her up and carried her to the guest bedroom. I layed her down on the bed gently and noticed the cuts on her wrists,I sighed,I picked up her left arm and kissed her wrist slightly.

I tucked her in and headed to my bedroom,I yawned and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I then slipped off my shirt and laid on my bed.

..

It was around 3 in the morning and I heard ruckus. I swung my legs off the bed and got up,I followed the loud cries,I opened the bathroom doors,"Demi?.."

She turned around,sobbing,holding a razor in her hand,she dropped it once she saw me,"I'm so sorry." she cried."Hey,hey hey.." I walked in and got a wet towel and put it over her cuts to stop from bleeding,"You are absolutely beautiful...why are you doing this to yourself?" I looked at her.

"I hate mysefl!" she sobbed out.

"I think you're amazing..and beautiful,okay? Stay strong for me alright?" I looked her in the eye,"I don't know if I ca--"

"Stay strong for me." I looked at her eagerly,"I'll try." she looked at me,I smiled,"Good." I dropped the towel,"Let's get back to bed...and I'll clean this tomorrow.."

"Joe.." 

I turned around,"Yeah?.."

"Can...I sleep with you?.." she looked at me,"Yeah,of course." I took her to my bedroom and we got into bed.

The next morning.

I woke up from Demi,shaking me,I groaned,I opened my eyes,finding her in front of me wet and wrapped in a white towel,"What?..."

"Sorry..is it okay if I wear some of your wife's clothes?..." she looked at me,"Yeah,of course." I rubbed my eyes.

I got up and slipped on a shirt and headed to the kitchen and made breakfast.

Demi walked downstairs in a white short dress with a black leather belt with a black leather chopped jacket with black leather high heel booties. 

"Made you some french toast." I smiled,"Looks good.." Demi smiled and sat down. We began eating.

...

"I need your opinion..on a song.." I took her to a room after she curled her hair and put on her makeup.

I strapped on my guitar and began to play.

"Words don't come easy

Without a melody

I'm always thinking

In terms of do-re-mi

I should be hiking, swimming

Laughing with you

Instead, I'm all out of tune" I began to sing,looking at her,

"But what you don't know

You lift me off of the ground

You're inspiration

You help me find my sound

Just like a baseline in half-time

You hold down the groove

That's why I'm counting on you

And if I heard you on the radio

I'd never want to change a single note

It's what I'm trying say all along

You're my favorite song" I smiled,making her blush.

"I'm in a session, writing tracks

You got another class to teach

And then rehearsal with the band

You're always one step out of reach

I'm looking for some harmony 

With you it comes so naturally

You help me find the right key." I smiled,then she took the lyrics paper from me.

"And when I hear you on the radio

I never want to change a single note

It's what I tried to say all along

You're my favorite song

My favorite song

And when I hear you on the radio

I never want to change a single note

It's what I tried say all along

You're my favorite song

You're my favorite song.." we sang together.

She looked into my eyes,so did I. She leaned closer to me,right when our lips were about to touch,she pulled away.

"I have to go to work...I'm sorry.." she ran off out the door.

I sighed.

..

An hour later,Nick and Kevin came over. "Are you lonely?" Kevin looked at me,"No.." I shrugged,"I have to use the men's room,be right back." Nick headed to the bathroom.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Nick yelled,Kevin and I ran to him,he pointed to the bloody towel from this morning.

"I can't believe I have to tell you this...but..I'm on a man period." I looked at them,serious.

"Dude,what the hell really happened?" 

"Nothing,don't worry.It's just blood." I told Nick,Kevin disappeared.

"Since when did Ashley wear these types of thongs?" Kevin walked in holding a black lacey thong in his hand,I smirked.

"Since when did you see my wife's underwear?" I glared,they stared at me.

"FINE! Demi is moving in with me until we find her a house,just chill."

"If this goes out in the media,it will ruin our career and our album sells." Nick looked at me,"Or maybe it will boost our album sales more then One Direction and Justin Bieber?..." I shrugged.

"Anyways,she's just a friend,NOTHING MORE." I looked at them.

Hopefully I can control my feelings..

------------------------------

COMMENTS,I NEED COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT ONE. 

and thanks for the comments on the last chapter,I realize,who needs my dad when I have an awesome mom and bro! :D

-chloe.