Ch 3

~~third person pov~~

The council meeting was soon to begin, Sora would be questioned on the events that transpired during the Sky village massacre, she would then be placed into the custody of a guardian.

Danzo arrived first. He arrived with what he thought was the perfect way to get the Hokage to place Sora into his custody. He would say that the child has no control over her kekkei genkai, and that he could train her to become a weapon for konoha. If that didn't work he would kill the girl.

The civilian council arrived next. They planned to convince the Hokage to either kill the demon child, or place her into the custody of one of the civilian families, so she could be 'taken care of'.

The clan heads along with the Hokage arrived afterwards. They all thought that the child wasn't at fault for something that was out of her control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hokage-sama we must kill the demon child!" Shouted a civilian. "Hokage-sama it would be better if you give me custody of the child I can mold her into a weapon for konoha" said Danzo

This had been going on for about an hour, and at this point the Hokage was on the verge of losing it. Soon he would snap. Suddenly the door to the council chamber opened, and two characters walked in.

The first being an Anbu with a dog mask. Then a girl that looked about twelve with long black hair with grey streaks.

'So this is the child' thought the clan heads

'So that is my weapon'

'There's the demon'

'I feel a mingraine coming' thought the Hokage who was looking at everyone's expressions.

"Sora it seems you've arrived safely" said the Hokage. "Yes Hokage-sama. Though someone attempted to kill me last night" Sora said. The clan heads eyes widened "What happened?" Asked Inoichi. "I took care of it" she said.

"You Demon! Hokage-sama the Demon child must be killed!" Shouted a civilian.

"I didn't kill him. I left him unconscious on the roof of the hospital" said Sora while releasing some killer intent causing the civilians and even some ninjas to flinch slightly.

"I see...I will send Anbu to arrest him immediately. Though that is not what this meeting is about. Sora I need you to tell us about the events that transpired on the night of the Sky village massacre" said the Hokage, attempting to ignore the slowly increasing killer intent. Sora sighed, "On the night of the Sky village massacre Orochimaru attacked. He was after me."

"Why would Orochimaru be after you?" Asked Shikaku.

Sora shrugged, "I'm....different than members of my clan. I possess something my clan called Ink Death."

"Ink Death?" Said Shikaku

Sora nodded, "Yes, Ink Death. It's a rarity in my clan. Something that hasn't occured since the forming of the Hidden Sky Village, 200 years ago."

The Hokage nodded, "Alright Sora please continue."

"When the massacre started my dad told me to stay behind him. He said that no matter what happens he would always love me. He then faced off against Orochimaru. He died... Along with everyone else in my village." Said Sora while looking down.

"Sora..." Began the Hokage.

"I saw all of them die." Sora said.

The room was silent.

"Hokage-sama. I believe it would be best if you place Sora into my custody. I could make her into a perfect weapon for konoha." Said Danzo.

"Danzo, I have already told you. I don't want to place children into your organization." Said the Hokage.