Slow but steady doesnt get you anywhere

Dans POV
Week 1
I spent the entire weekend with Phil which was incredible to say the least. We went to all sorts of fun places and we even did pajama Sunday. It was all amazing. Alexa came home Today (Sunday) to see her older brother making out with some random guy on the family couch.
"Slut." She coughed into her elbow. I pulled away from Phil and looked at the person who spoke. She waved hello like a brat.
"Don't tell mom."
"Like I said, slut." She smiled and started walking to her room. I kissed Phils cheek then ran after her. I barged into her room and she smiled brightly.
"So lil sis, where were you all weekend."
"Um Amy's."
"Really because Amy came here last night to invite you over but I didn't know where you were."
"Um sorry Alexa's."
"You're Alexa."
"Alright fine but no telling Mom!"
"I can't make any promises."
"Dylan's." Dylan was her boyfriend of 6 weeks.
"WHAT I WILL KILL THAT LITT-" I was cut off by Phil walking in behind me and placing a hand on my back.
"Hey at least he's my boyfriend not some random guy I just met and frankly can do better."
"Hey I'm 17 your 14, you literally just started year 10."
"And I haven't seen what's his face in my life." She said gesturing to Phil who looked amused with the situation.
"His names Phil and if you would have been here you wouldn't be in trouble with mum when she comes back from Manchester."
"Whys she in Manchester anyway?"
"Nan needs help."
"Oh." I had my phone up and was about to do the right thing which is rare when Alexa had hers up to.
"What are you doing?"
"Well you spill my secret I'll spill Phil. You know that random guy that you were swapping spit with on the couch maybe more I don't want to know, that's been with you all weekend while moms been away?"
"You wouldn't dare."
"Oh I would."
"I'm going to kill Dylan you know that right?"
"Why?"
"BECAUSE HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF A 14 YEAR OLD! WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY BABY SISTER!"
"Ok calm down baby." Phil said rubbing my back.
"And how do you think I'm not angry about Phil?"
"Because I'm older, more responsible, a guy, I'm old enough to consent without not being confused?"
"Wait you think we had sex?"
"Well I mean you spent the weekend there, unless he's really bad at closing the deal then yeah he does." Phil spoke with confidence.
"No no no no no no! His mother and siblings were there!"
"Well I mean that doesn't mean anything now a days I remember once my 'friend' and I had a thing of whip cre-" I looked back at him in surprise, he shut right up.
"Oh no why don't you tell the group? As your current interest I would love to here."
"Sorry baby." Phil spoke with his head down. In all my jealously I stared at my sister in defeat.
"Well why don't we forget everything that's happened in the past ten minutes?" I said smiling at Alexa.
"Agreed. I'm going to the mall. I'll be back in 2-4 hours and I'm with Dylan so I'll be fine."
"Agreed." Phil said giving me a sorry look.
"Oh no you have to make it up to me."
"Don't think I'll mind." I kissed him and Alexa walked passed us with her eyes closed mumbling 'Ew' as she did so.
"Bye Alex!"
"EW!" She left and Phil and I went back to my room.
-------------------------2 1/2 weeks later at school-------------------------
"So where's my money?" Carrie said excitedly,
"Not in your hand for another 4 days." We were sitting at our lunch table and I was waiting for Phil to enter through the cafeteria doors. I glanced back over at the doors and there he stood looking for me. I put up my hand and he started walking over to me. Once he made it he sat down next to me, I kissed him and he placed his hand around my waist protectively.
"So are you boyfriends?" Carrie asked smiling.
"Phil? Are we boyfriends?"
"I like the sound of that." Phil said smiling. I kissed him again but then he stood up on the lunch room table. "I would like to ask a very important question to a very important guy. He's a perfect, amazing, beautiful, Vinginaty stealing guy and I would like to ask, will you, Daniel James Howell, do me the honour of being my boyfriend?" I smiled and he grinned really wide when he did he poked his tongue out of the side of his mouth which was adorable.
"Yes!" Everyone cheered and he jumped off the table and we kissed. At this school you don't get made fun of for sexual orientation, which is a blessing and far from a curse. Phil raised his fist and smiled brightly at me. Like he has won something.
"Why do you look like you've won a prize?" I said when we sat down,
"Because I have." He said smiling at his lap.
"I've never seen this side of you."
"Really?"
"Yeah, kinda sexy." I kissed him and Carrie made the barf noise.
"Shit sorry I forgot you were there." Phil said laughing slightly. He put his arm around my waist and rested his hand on the opposite thigh. I leaned my head on his shoulder and starting eating a baby carrot. "Haha your my boyfriend." Phil whispered to me smiling. Carries friends came over and pulled her away, she looked at us apologetically then ran off with her friends, except for Char who sat down at our table.
"Hi Char, what do you want?" I spoke moving closer to Phil,
"Dan can I talk to you?"
"No."
"Please?"
"No!"
"Dan, please." I looked up at Phil and he kissed me deeply making Char roll her eyes, she banged her fist on the table. Phil stood up and walked into the corner watching us like a hawk. She then moved to the same side and squished herself against me. "So pretending you're gay to get rid of me?"
"No I'm gay. And my boyfriend is watching you like a hawk."
"Well tell him that I'm off limits."
"That's not what I meant. Who's the unlucky fellow?"
"You."
"No I'm no-" I was cut off by her kissing me, it was disgusting, her lips were rough, and felt wrong. I tried really hard to push her off me Phil clearly saw me trying to get her off of me, came up behind her and tapped her shoulder.
"I believe you're kissing what rightfully belongs to me." She turned her head and looked at me with a begging look.
"Who do you choose? Me or boy toy?"
"Phil. Is that even a question?" She stormed off and Phil grabbed napkins. I wiped my mouth and Phil laughed and how hard I was rubbing my lips with the cloth. "Phil, I'm hearing things." I said when I was done wiping my mouth.
"Like what?"
"WThat you cheat on every guy your with and I just want to make sure that I'm not going to be toyed around with."
"I would never do that to you Dan. I - I um I lo - um I have to go." He kissed my cheek and walked out. And I was left in the dust, alone.

A/N
I'm going to a party this weekend oooo I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I love you all stay safe and happy, and happy Easter!