Plane

Phils POV  (I'm sorry still got those summer vibes)
As we landed I wasn't paying attention the the lights or the secrecy, I was paying attention to Dans eyes which glimmered with joy. It gave me more happiness then anyone could imagine. When we landed we smiled at my grandparents who were clapping and very excited to be there.
"Finally! I've always wanted to go to Greece!" My grandma said excitingly.
"As well as me my boy. I can't believe you're getting Married already!"
"Well at least I love the person I'm marrying."
"That is what's important." The conversation ended there. After he was sure it was over Dan attached his lips to my own.
"I missed you."
"I missed you too." He kissed me again and it held for a little more then necessary. "I love you so much Phil."
"I love you so much, Dan Lester."
"You know what's funny?"
"What?"
"When I was younger my parents told me that they wanted boys so it could hold the family name. Now I'm changing my last name and we'll be lucky if Adrian doesn't get married to a beer bottle." We both laughed and then shuddered remembering what Adrian had done to my sisters.
-----Dans POV-----
"Dan Lester is cute. I love it."
"I love you."
"Stop that."
"What?" Phil asked innocently.
"Stop being adorable." I said kissing his nose.
"We're gonna get super drunk."
"Sounds like fun." I laughed and thought, I've finally found happiness.

Phil has made me happier then anyone on this planet ever could. Phil was my god, I get to marry the person that's made me the happiest.

--

Ew this is so short I'm sorry