The quest

Chapter one

Authors POV:

It was a quiet morning down at the monastery. Kai and Boomer were still asleep as it was too early for them to get up. Maya on the other hand was awake. As soon as she got dressed and ate breakfast, she walked over to a shady spot under a tree to relax. She had almost drifted to sleep when Master B walked up to her.

Good morning Maya, you're up early said master B in a calming voice.

Morning master B I couldn't sleep so I came up here to relax answered Maya cheerfully.

Good thinking ...Agh! Master B cried.

Master B are you ok asked Maya, very concerned.

I am fine Maya but I have sensed another kairu deposit and its shadow kairu. You must wake the others and head out immediately. Ordered the master.

I will master B replied Maya, and then she got up and ran towards the x-Scaper.

In the X-Scaper

The boys were still sleeping in their bunks, when Maya burst through their bed room door,

Kai! Boomer! Guys! Maya yelled get up now.

What? What is it Maya? Kai yawned, rubbing his eyes now clearly awake.

Come on get up   we have another kairu deposit said Maya.

Five more minutes, it's a Sunday, boomer complained, obviously still half-asleep.

Both Kai and Maya burst out laughing. Just then boomer rolled over and fell right off the edge of his bed ,soon they were all laughing. Finely when the laughter had died down they decided they'd better get going. Maya left the two boys to get dressed. While going to the kitchen to make them some breakfast.

When they were dressed, Kai and Boomer walked in to fined Maya had put some pancakes on the table. Boomer quickly rushed to the table, glad to see Maya had make breakfast instead of Mookie. Just the thought of it made boomer shiver.

Digg in guys Mayaas the two boys sat down to eat.

Boomer was already behind the wheel and flying the X-caper to the location of the deposit. Once he got a fix on the exact location of the kairu energy, everyone was surprised.

Its in ...Ireland? Questioned Kai "again"

Yeah...that's strange ... Maya added.

Defiantly that's the third time mow, looks like king Kieran is a magnet for the stuff said boomer " and it looks like you will be seeing sooner then you thought may" boomer joked clearly trying to annoy the blue haired girl.

Yeah after we find and collect the kairu Kai said with a hint of jealousy. Fortunately for him Maya didn't notice but his best friend certainty did. When the x-caper finally landed in Northern Ireland the 3 kairu warriors began their search for the mystical energy. After a while Maya stopped.

Guys wait are you sure the x-caper picked up the right coordinates said a concerned Maya "because my kairu sense isn't detecting anything.

Well you know what they say May... love is blind" commented Boomer, but then soon regretting what he said.

And what is that supposed to mean? Maya said angrily.

Nothing...Nothing... oh hey look! Its Kieran's castle! Why don't we ask him if he know anything suggested Boomer, trying to avoid the wreath of his blue haired teammate!

Nice idea boom! Let's go Kai said and then ran towards the castle, followed by his teammates.

When the trio reached the path in the lake, they started walking towards the castle doors. Half way up the path, the earth started shaking.

Whoa yelled Maya what's happening?

Before anyone could answer, there was a sudden flash of lightning and then a figure appeared covered by the fog.