training is key

The three teen walk into the court yard was there Master and team Lira were waiting for them.
So glad you could join us team Stax, now first things first here are your new x-readers. Then the Master pulled out 2 black devises and handed them over two the young teens.
Thanks Master B these look amazing Maya said with a smile.
These X-readers will be quite difficult to get used to but they do have all your old attacks and monsters on them Master B continued but these are not the only thing u will be using during a battle any more.
Kai and Maya looked at each other in confusion.
Umm what else will we be using no Master kai asked?
Well warriors like you now get a weapon chosen for you so you won't be able to choose it yourself. The it is made and Kairu energy is infused in it.
Awesome Kai gasped in excitement.
Why we don't give them a little demonstration Master B, Boomer suggested.
That's a good Idea Boomer Master B agreed then he looked over to team Tyro who were now standing Next to team lira. Ah team tyro good timing could one of you please come up here for a sparring session.
Of course Master approved Gia then the young girl jumped up to face here opponent.
Remember you two Mater B called down to Gia and Boomer this is only a sparring demonstration not a real challenge, I don't want a repeat of last time.
Yes master B I know. Boomer called back
Then the wind picked up and the sky went purple.
Let the battle begin Master B informed.
Gia reached behind her back and pulled out a short staff and started running towards were Boomer was standing.
To Kai and Maya surprise he didn't move then when the young girl was just a few inches away from him, he jumped up and flipped right over her head easily dodging her, I mid-air Kai saw Boomers hand move down to pull out a sword that was just below his hips.
Boomer landed and turned round to face his opponent once again but this time with a long sword in his hands
The session lasted for about 10 minutes and it was very clear that Boomer had won.
He put this sword back into the scabbard and walked over to Gia, who was lead on the ground.
No hard feelings hey Gia he said gesturing a hand to help her up.
Na its ok Boom, I will never beet you anyway Gia said with a smile, and then she took his hand, stood up and then ran back over to her team mates.
Now then team Stax that was only a demonstration, it will be a whole lot different in a real battle so we have got to get u up to speed with training Master B instructed. You will be training with me and   team lira for a few days and then Boomer will take over from me while I have some small sessions with them Lira but at the moment Boomer, you and Mookie should go and start on designing and then making their weapons.
Ok Master B Boomer said come on Mookie lets go.
Then the young boy and the alien turned round and headed off to the work-shed.