Truth

Boomer walked up the steps and through the door to the monastery's library to find his Master waiting for him by the table.

Hiya Master B you wanted to talk to me about something. Said Boomer.

Ahh yes Boomer please come and sits down master B answered pointing to a seat in front of him.

Now I wanted to talk to you about Kai and Maya's return. Yes I was happy about them being back but.. Master B paused

But ..... But what master B, Boomer echoed.

But I Know there not meant to be here not in this time anyway somehow we have to get them back to the present before everything goes wrong and so they can fix what had.

I...I know master B I know and I will help in any way I can to get them back to save our future ant whatever price has to be made.

Thank you Boomer, I knew you wouldn't let me down and you won't have to do it alone I will send team lira to help alongside with u.

Are you sure there ready to go out in the fields Master B boomer said concerned.

Confession time 

Walking back to the x-scaper all Boomer could think about was the conisation he and his Master just had. How was he going to tell his team, his best friends the news but he has to tell them? Boomer stopped just short of the x-scaper, took a minute to think then sighed.

Well he said to him-self it's now or never and with that he stepped inside.

He found Kai and Maya exactly where he left them, he walked passed them and sat down on the sofa without saying a word.

Straight away Maya could sense something was wrong.

Hey Boom, you ok Maya asked calmly with a small smile.

Yeh im ok, look I... I got to tell you something sighed Boomer 

What is it bro Kai said concerned.

Well it's hard to explain but when I went to see Master B, he told me that you guys aren't actually ment to be her

What do u mean Boom? Questioned Maya.

I mean you're not ment to be this far in the future at the age you are now and we have to get you back your present time before something bad happens. Boomer said putting his head in his hands.

The 2 teens were speechless and the Maya spoke. Its ok Boomer I know your right I can tell I you are.

Boomer looked up and smiled. Thanks May you were always good at sensing thing like this. Anyway before we try and get u back to your time we need to get you 2 back up to speed because I mean u missed about 8 years of training and I need to get you ready for whatever obstacles we might face in the next few days oh and you won't need your x–readers so you can leave them here  Boomer said Smiling.

Ok let's go .wait why won't we need them bro Kai said in confusion.

Well you just have to wait and see Boomer said and with that he was gone out the door.

Kai and Maya exchanged looks and laughed we may be 8 years in the future but I see nothing really has changed , he may be 23 years old but Hes defiantly the same Boomer. Kai informed.

The blue haired teen nodded in agreement and then the both ran out the door to try and catch up to the best mate.

Yes boomer they defiantly are ready, now Go and tell your teammates the news.