Chapter 10

We are closing in on the end of season 2! Votes and comments make my day, you guys❤️ I suggest you check out my polyvore sets for the sisters' bedrooms!!

-

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. It was shining through a small gap in between my black curtains. Caroline was laying beside me, only in her underwear. She was still sleeping, her breathing slow and steady. Her beautiful curls framed her face, and I couldn't help but think of how things had progressed since 1864. Last night was wild, and I discovered that Caroline was a virgin. It had been a bit awkward, but the rest of the night had been pretty successful. I got up, only on my black lace underwear. I had always enjoyed working out, so I looked fit, and I was slim. My hair was unfortunately wavy, but my makeup was surprisingly almost perfect from yesterday. I stood in front of the mirror in my bathroom, and looked at Caroline.

Caroline slowly opened her eyes, and it took some time for them to adjust to the dark light in here. I had dark grey walls, a light grey, huge bed with black sheets and my nightstands were in black iron with gold trays on top. My curtains were black, and my light fixtures were black with gold insides. My whole ceiling was covered in many lamps, almost too many. I had a couch by the end of my bed, dark gray, where my clothes lay from last night. My bathroom was made out of marble, with a huge tub, walk in shower, double sinks and black towels. My white marble bathroom was a big contrast to my dark bedroom. Caroline looked at me, and smiled.

"Georgia... Are there anyone home?" she asked, blushing. "Stefan might be at Elena's, but Damon is definitely here. Why?" I answered, walking back to the bed. "Did someone hear us last night?" she asked, her blush increasing. I laughed, and shook my head. "Damon came home early in the morning," I said. She was laying in my bed, in black, expensive sheets, only in her underwear. I looked at the time, and my eyes grew wide. "Caroline... We should probably get up soon, it is almost 2 pm," I said, not really wanting to get up.

She sat up, supporting herself on her arms. She got a thoughtful look on her face, and I knew something got on her mind. "Georgia, about Matt. I - I didn't love him. He accused me of killing Vicki, and I know I can't be with him if he doesn't accept my vampirism," she explained, but I hushed her. "It doesn't matter, Care," I said, smiling. "Now, you have to help me figure what I am going to wear today," I said as I jumped out of the bed and walked over to my huge closets. I opened them all, and Caroline's eyes grew wide. "Choose a color, you never wear them," she suggested with a smile, and I turned to the section where I had my colored clothes. I didn't own much, only about 10 tops, but I pulled out an army green shirt and put it on. I rolled up the sleeves, put on a pair of black skinny jeans, and opened my shoe drawer. "Nude or black shoes, Care?" I called out, and she didn't answer immediately. "Nude," she finally answered, and I pulled out a pair of peep toe nude heels. I turned around and let Caroline assess the result. "That looks great, Georgia. Don't you ever wear flat shoes?" she asked, laughing, finding it funny that I never wore flats. "Who do you take me for?!" I replied quickly, laughing at her comment. "I was raised that way, Care," I laughed.

---

I was furious when Damon called me and informed me that Elena was taking over the house. When I came into the living room, Elena was signing the papers. "You fuckers!" I screamed as Damon and Stefan stared at me. "Look, I know Elena is all love, happiness and glory, but you can't honestly do this!" I was pissed off, and Elena looked at me with a terrified look in her eyes. I walked over to her, me being a couple of inches taller than her, excluding my heels. I looked down on her, made my vampire face and bit her lightly, but I didn't get far before Stefan pulled me away. I took advantage of his ability to be naïve, and grabbed his arms and threw him to the other end of the room, where he collided with the wall with a crash.