Chapter 3

Daniella's POV

I would blush But you know why i cant..

"S- "I was interrupted By a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I said

"Its me Justin can we talk?" I heard him say.

I just looked at Alfredo.

"Don't worry he won't do anything to you trust me" He said while leaving out the door and patting Justin on the shoulder.

"Um I'm sorry about the thing I did to you earlier" He said looking down to the floor. Aw.. Wait what? Stop it Daniela!

"Its okay I guess.. I have to get used to it now that I'm living with boys.. That aren't very attracted.. " I said with a shrug. Y'all know I'm lying...

"Hey!" He said as he put his hand on his heart.

I just laughed

"So are we cool?" he said looking down at me.

"yeah I-" I was interrupted by some strong hands hugging me.. His arms are so muscular my I add..

"um Justin? what are you doing?" I said with an eyebrow up.

"I'm giving you a hug" he said in a duh ton as he nuzzle his nose on the crook of my neck.

"okay okay okay too much hugs.." I said moving out his strong hold. I was actually enjoying it.. Way to much.

"I was just getting comfortable" he said while smirking.

I rolled my eyes as I left the room and went downstairs. I looked up and saw the boys playing on the Xbox. Yes ladies and gentleman I know my consuls .. I actually had one when I was younger.  Uhh, Boys these days need a life! Say the one who use to be on one 24/7. I decided to take a break from being inside so i went outside, as I walked out I heard something, a heart beat. I ran to it and saw a deer eating some grass so peacefully, I hud behind this tree so I wouldn't scare it away. I was getting close to it, slowly unfortunately i stepped on a twig.. It heard it.. It looked up at me and ran. I ran to catch it and bite it.  As I drank its blood it made me feel wonderful like if I was on cloud nine.. I heard a noise and turned around and saw it was Justin.

"chill baby its just me" he said while smirking.

"I thought you were running off somewhere so I followed you" He said getting closer to me.

I pushed him against the tree.. I don't know what was up with me but it felt right..

"How many times have I told you not to call me babe!?!?!" I said pinning him up the tree.

"I think I should start calling you that often if your acting like that" he said while biting his lip.

He so Hot ^ *_*

"Uhh" I rolled my eyes and went back inside the house. That lip bite was kinda hot.. No stop Daniela!!

Well guys this is chapter 3 I hope you guys like it don't forget to vote and comment for more!! Sorry for the misspells :/ And if its short, I'm sorry I will try to write more.