Chapter 10

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!! I'LL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE IT LONG

"Wow, wow, wow do u like him?" Ryan said in a curious voice.

OMG!!! I don't really know.... Do I..? Do I like Justin Drew Bieber...? Yes you do! Oh shit you again.. Yes it me the one that says all the truth and doesn't lie! mmhmmm sure... Yup and you do like him admit it! I don't ok.... I think...

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name.

"Daniela!! Hello you there..?" Ryan said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh um yea what happen?" I said

"I asked you if you liked Justin?" He said.

"Oh.. Nah.. He's not my type ya know.." I said trying to sound confident ..

"Sure... I bet you were thinking about it... Your lucky I don't know how to read thoughts yet.." he said.

Yea very lucky...

"HA sure.... well now I want to be alone bye" I said pointing at the door..

He rolled his eyes and left out the door. ( did I mention I have my door back, yea I had to fix! ),I locked the door to be alone and laid on my bed but there was another knock!

"Ryan I said I want to be alone....!" I said annoyed.

"Umm I left something" someone said chucking in a low tone.. I'm 100% thats not how Ryan sounds.,I bet that's Justin trying to act like Ryan!!

"You know you suck at being Ryan.." I said smiling a bit.

"Uhh yea I know... come on open the door... Or I'll open it my self!!" he said.

"How?!?" i said smirking.

'You really want to know?" he said.

"Yes!" I said

"Ok... don't get all mad cause I told you if you really wanted to know and you said yes.." He said.

"Wait... Oh no Justin Don-" I was interrupted by a slam.. there goes my door again.

"Oh my god Justin!! What the hell I just fixed the door!" I said getting off my bed.

"I told you to not get mad!! You wanted to know so not my fault." He said with a shrug.

'Uhh" I said rolling my eyes.

' What do you want...." i said looking at him.

"This.." he said pinning me to wall, before he got to pull of my shirt I heard people yelling..?What the heck... was I dreaming...?

"Daniela!! Wake up!!" I heard someone yelling

"Oh shit! what happen...?"

"I don't know you were yelling..... What were you dreaming..?" Ryan said smirking

"Not you for sure!" I said smirking

"You sure.. cause I thought I head you screaming my name..." he said smirking

"HA! Keep dreaming!" I said laughing at bit.

"Oh I will.." He said smirking

I rolled my eyes, thats nasty.

'What was I yelling..?" I said

"I don't know it sounded like if you were scared of something...." he said.

Scared.... of what.... Of falling for him... for The Justin Drew Bieber.... Why.... Because he's a player..... who can make people fall for him in a blink of an eye.... and then dump them like an old rag.... scared of falling in love... Scared.....

A/N:

Hey guys hoped you all liked !!! Sorry for the misspells... Don't forget to comment and vote for more!!! Love ya!! Also wanted to let you know my book is different from any other like for example oh they can cry and sleep.. Y'all know what i mean..