Chapter 24

Daniela P.O.V

Guess what...? I found a job close to the house.. Yup I work at a gas station.. They pay ok I guess... Well I lest I'm getting some money. They said I was pretty good so I can start today! Today I work at the cashier for now.

I heard the little bell ring meaning time to get to work.

"Hi. How may I help you." I said smiling.

This person was a teenager around my age.. Had hair like Justin's but it was all black.. I mean all black.. He wore a black leather jacket.. And some black jeans.. And some black dark shades.

"Um yea .. Need some gas on.." he looked back and then back to me.

"3" he said handing me a twenty dollar bill.

"um ok." I said pinning the numbers to open the cashier.

"Thanks." he said smiling and went out the door..

Hours and hours passed by fast.. I mean really fast..

"Daniela." my manager James said.

"Yes?" I said .

"Close up time." he said happily.

"Umm we don't stay like overtime?" I said questioning him.

He chuckled. " Sweetie.. Around here no one comes often.. This is like the worst part of the city.." he said graving his keys.

"Oh.. Ok then night" I said.

"Don't forget to close up." he said half way to the door.

"ok" I said.

Before I left I wanted to make sure everything is in place. I started fixing things up until I heard the bell ring.

"Sorry were close." I said still not paying attention.

I got up and went to the figure that was standing by the cashier counter.

"Hello? Were close sir." I said patting his shoulder.

He turned around and I saw...

Cliffhanger right! Yea.... Who do you think it is... I think it that guy/woman who bit her... Well I hope you guys like it don't forget to comment and vote for more!!