Chapter One

They were going back to Hogwarts to finish their last year. They had been asked to finish their last year, which they gladly accepted. They were all quiet. Ron and Hermione holding hands while he rubbed small circles on the back of her hand.
Ginny and Harry holding hands while she placed her head on his shoulder. Luna was next to Neville, who by the way, got cuter. They both seemed to have grown feelings for each other.
They were all enjoying the quiet, no one wanting to break it. They had lost so many people, including Fred. Who knew Fred would ever leave them? No one saw it coming.
They never dared to speak of him because then, the room would grow silent. Not just any silence, but uncomfortable silence.
Hermione had to admit, she had always liked him. Not in a friend way or bother way, but in a sort of girlfriend type of way. His death had hit her hard. She thought that she wouldn't recover, but luckily Ron was there for her. Always.
Why she didn't notice him until just recently? She has no idea. But, she felt something for someone else too. She would never say anything, even to her best friends. She just was t quite sure.
Suddenly, there was a soft knock on their compartment door. Blaise Zabini was just outside door. Hermione motioned for her to come in, and everyone was looking at her surprised. She come quite close to Blaise too.
They were like brother and sister. Blaise came in, but didn't sit down. Hermione scooted over so he could sit down. He shook his head, as if to mean 'No thank you.' Hermione nodded as if she understood.
"Hermione, Pro-Headmistress would like to see you at the Prefect compartment. She would like to have a word with you." Blaise said to his friend.
Everyone, including Hermione was surprised. Hermione smiled at him and whispered a small 'Thank you,' before leaving her compartment. No one said anything, they just looked confused.