Chapter Three

Hermione and Draco looked at each other, both having shocked faces. They never knew that the Head Boy and Girl had to share a common room. Not even Hermione knew, even though she had read Hogwarts: A History.
"Did you know this?" Draco asked her. Surprisingly, he was very calm.
"No. Why are you so calm?" She replied.
"Granger, believe it or not, I changed. For the better. I am not that same cold, heartless, evil Draco. It would be a pleasure if you believed me." He said, calm as ever.
"Wow. I'm sorry for retorting back at you. I truly am. And, one more thing before I leave, I want to know who this new Draco is." Hermione said and left the common room.
She was really surprised at how Draco was managing to not call her a 'Mudblood' that whole time. Most of all, she was was surprised that he hadn't whined about sharing a common room with her.
Draco, on the other hand, he was actually quite glad he was sharing a common room. He was sorry for everything he did to everyone. Especially her because she was a girl. He had to admit it, she grew up to be quite hot.
Draco was sorry for everyone he ever hurt or insulted. The truth was, he never wanted to be a Death Eater. He was forced into being one. His father always said that he had to be a Death Eater in order to still be top in everything. So, he always thought he was top in everything, when really he wasn't.
He was sorry, and he was going to fix it. He was going to try and make it up to everyone he's ever hurt or insulted. But, the first person he was going to try with was Hermione. Somehow, he feels like he need to make it up to her first. Big time.
And that was exactly what he was going to do.