Make a Move•2

•Cynthia's Pov•
I literally hate life right now! Going to the fuckboys house. At least Ethan's going to be there. I drive up to there house and am not a bit excited. Walking up to the door felt like walking to see the devil himself. "Hey babe you ready?" Grayson says. "Uhh I guess, don't you dare try anything!" "Don't keep my promise on that" Grayson said as he winked. "Let's go upstairs. He took my wrist and went up stairs. We start the project. I have a feeling the only thing Grayson is doing is starring. Can he be any more obvious. I look and him and give him the death stare.

•Grayson's Pov•
She was in my room perfect opportunity. "Let's do something else babe." "Don't start" Cynthia stated. I couldn't control myself I was with the hottest girl in school. I move my hand up her thigh she looks at me like she's gonna kill me. That doesn't stop me one bit. I play with her hair for a bit. "Keep it up fuckboy and I will murder you." "Don't murder me but I'll murder something else" I smirked. She was over it. "Bye bye fuckboy." I tap her ass, she turned and flipped me off. "I see how it is."

•Cynthia's Pov•
Grayson was trying to make a move. Doesn't work for everyone. Grayson did not leave my head the whole day. I hated him. I couldn't stand him anymore. I shrugged it off and got ready for bed.
(Short Chapter sorry)