author's note

*** DISCLAIMER: This AU is a work of fiction. All characters, names, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the concepts illustrated of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission from INFATUATEDWITHHARRY. Please be aware that this story will contain EXPLICIT CONTENT: STRONG PROFANITY, CRUDE HUMOR, VIOLENCE, AND SEXUAL CONTENT.

          For chapters that contain sexual content, I will inform you before the beginning of the story with asterisks (***)

-

Hey cuties!

          I haven't worked on an AU for quite a long time so my writing skills may seem a bit rough around the edges. So please, bear with me and try not don't berate me on typos and messy sentences! I will edit and proof check my published chapters to the best of my abilities to create a better reading experience for you guys without any confusions. I will also post new chapters once every week or two (I cannot keep any promises!). The set day for published chapters will be on Sundays. If for some reason I didn't post a chapter in more than two weeks, please do not get upset with me! I'm human like everybody else. Juggling with school, life at home, my social life, or simply just on vacation. Nonetheless, I really appreciate that you guys took the time to read my fan fiction or even just giving it a peek! I hope you cuties enjoy and continue reading my AU!

                                                    Yours Truly,

Cat