DLRE:CHAPTER 3

A/N:the following scenes are only for 13 years old and above...

Juvia's POV

"Change you're clothes were going to the bar..."he said coldly

I go to our room and change...I wear skinny jeans and a tank top and then I wear 5 inches heels...

And when I go outside only to see him inside already his car...

When I get in...he drive very fast and then in a sudden we are already here in the bar...

Ugh...his really trying to kill me...ugh I think I'm going to vomit...

As we go inside the bar I said that I will just go to the CR and when I got there I already vomited

Ugh....

Jeez...this is my second time that I vomited....yesterday I also vomited...ugh....I feel so very dizzy....ugh...what's happening to me..

After I vomited....
When I got out to the CR someone pulled me and then I was shocked when he....

Kissed me.....

"Hmmpp!!"I pushed him

"Ohmygod my Lyon-sama......."
"So it is true Lyon-sama has already a girlfriend...huhuhuhu...."
"Aww but they look very nice as a couple"

What the heck...are they talking about

"Uhm....sorry I didn't mean to.....ugh"....he was fall to the ground

Because gray punched him...

I was going to help the guy but gray grab my wrist and pulled me...and ride onto his car and he drove very very fast....

"Gray...slow down......do you want us to be killed!"I said

"It's better to not slow down.....and if I die.....you will die with me also bitch.."he said

*gulp*

After that very terrifying ride....we came at the house at last...hay I thought I was going to die hay...

I get out of the car...and when I got out he pulled me harshly straight towards our bedroom....and suddenly he pushed me only to be fall in the bed...

Ouch ugh *sob* my back hurts...ugh..

0-0

I was shocked when he suddenly ripped his clothes only as I can see him naked infront of me....he went on top of me...then suddenly he spoke

"Did that guy also touch you! Huh! You bitch!" He said...what is he talking about

"What are you talking about...ahh"I moan when he suddenly bit my neck...*sob* he suddenly rripped all my clothes leaving me also naked just like him...

*sob*

What is he doing...I don't know what is he talking about...

"Did he also give you the ecstasy that I gave to you...! Huh! Bitch!..did he!"he shouted...

"W-what a-are y-you talking about *sob*"I said I can't hide my tears anymore....it already poured out...

He stopped...then look at me while he's on top of me...I look to the right side cuz I don't want him to see me crying...

"I will let this step aside bitch! But next time if I ever saw YOU again kissing and making out or flirting with any other guys out there! I will make sure that you will no longer walk through the next days...! Understood....ugh....why did I marry a slut bitch like you!"he said and get off on top of me and go inside the bathroom....leaving me shocked....

My heart aches.....

Why did I marry a slut bitch like you!

Those words are echoing inside my brain.....a tear fall into my face....

I guess....he doesn't really love me as much as I love him.....

He's right....

Why did he ever marry a slut bitch like me...huh....

I smile even though I'm sad....

I guess it's time.....

.....time to let him.....

....................go...............

A/N:oh no....what did juvia said he's going to let gray let go......Ohmygod.....

Guys I'm very sorry if I have so many many wrong grammatical words in this story but please bare with me.....just try understand it while you can.....

Don't forget to vote and comment