Chapter 3: Class Begins

Today was the first day of my college experience. Butterflies were in my stomach as I stepped into my first class of the years and chose a seat that was in the middle of the classroom and began to get my things together. I looked around at my classmates and smiled as I noticed how many of them were just like me. Sitting by themselves and observing the more outgoing classmates. 

Our teacher made his way up to the front and smiled at all of us as he began to get papers out. "Welcome everybody to the first day of class. This is the vocal exercising class, so if you now realize that you're in the wrong class I recommend that you go and find your actual class." I slowly look around at my classmates and see a couple students quickly get up and run out the door. I giggled slightly to my self as one of them tripped out the door. 

"Okay, so.. that seems to be everyone. Now welcome! students who are actually assigned to this class at this moment. I am Professor Brown and I will be your teacher for this course as many of you already know. Now please open your note.." There was a big bang at the door that caused Professor Brown to stop talking and we all looked to the door as a guy came in.

 He looked at he professor and smiled "Um.. please tell me your Professor Brown.." Another American thank god, I'm not the only one in this school. 

Professor Brown lowered his head and shook it while he smiled. "No, he is next door."

 The guy sighs loudly and whispered not so quietly "You gotta be shitting me." 

"It's alright boy, I was only playing a joke. I am professor Brown. And you are?" He laughed to the guy standing in front of him.

"Oh thank god. And um Sebastian. Sebastian Stan." He smiled at the professor and turned to look at the class. He reached my eyes and stared at me for a second and pierced his eyes slightly. I looked at him too and then it hit me. 

Oh. My. God. After all the heartbreak I went through to forget him he showed up. I thought for sure I would never see him again in my life and then he just so happens to be at my college. 

"Alright well.. pleased to meet you Sebastian. You can take a seat now thank you." Sebastian turned and faced the class as he looked at me again and started to walk towards my seat. I looked away and noticed I had two desks beside me that were one of the only ones empty. I looked at my desk to avoid eye contact and  soon felt someone sit down to the desk on my left. I looked up and saw Sebastian sitting there and smiling at me. 

God help me. 

He turned to me formally and stuck out his hand "Hi, I'm Sebastian." I smiled with all my strength and shook his hand. (This is so not happening right now) "Hi, I'm Alice." I let go of his hand and turned to the teacher who was now talking. I spot Sebastian out of the corner of my eye look a bit confused and concentrated as he looks at me again.

"I feel like I know you," he said in a confused state of mind. 

"Well.. you probably should since.." Should I be doing this now? I just saw him again do I want to ruin getting my friendship back. I realized that i stopped mid-sentence and he was just looking at me intrigued. "I am your classmate!" Nice save moron. "And you did stare at me for a bit so you probably are just thinking of someone else." you're an idiot. 

This is going to be my personal hell. 

-------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for waiting so long! I am now back from my break and ready to get to writing! 

It would mean the world to me if you guys would comment on how you felt about this! And vote so I know you did enjoy it! 

Thanks again! You all are the best