Chapter 7

"Did she really?" Seb started to wheeze as I caught him up on the kids in our class.

"She decided it would be the best idea to start flirt with this guy, she just met him in this coffee shop." my eyes start watering again as a loud chuckle escaped my mouth. "And they just start going at it making out as HARD as they possibly could. It was just embarrassing." 

Seb starts holding his chest as a silent laugh escapes his lips. He wiped a tear off his face and tried to catch his breath. 

"IT GETS WORSE! They part ways and she comes back to my house and she spends the night and we head to school. We get into our first-period class and Mr. Smith isn't there. Oh no, we had a substitute that day..."

"No fucking way. Alice no you're not going to say it..." He looks at me with anticipation 

"Our sub walks in and its the coffee shop guy. He turns and sees me and Jennifer and they lock eyes. Seb I swear their faces were so red and hot you could cook an egg." I try to catch my breath as my brain switches and I remember that day like it was only a couple minutes ago. 

"I can not believe. My god."He holds on his chest one more time and he calms himself. 

"So that's one of the only stories I remember from senior year. God damn, it was so funny." I smile as I see the joy in Seb's face and how content I am with us being okay again. 

"So what about you? How was life away from our little town?" I sip the last of my coffee and look at him with a soft smile.

"It was you know, life. Ups and downs. More downs than ups for me. But it was okay, I only had one friend. Anthony actually, he is here with me which is awesome." He speaks softly as he remembers his childhood."I just have to say sorry again for how I treated you, I have no excuse. I was a dumb depressed kid."

"I'm just going to stop you right there. Don't apologise okay? It's over we are together now and we can get back to where we were. You went through a tough time it's understandable." I grab his hand and look into his eyes. I somehow get lost into his icy eyes as they glisten at me. 

Something came over me at that moment. I slowly lean in and meet my lips to his, in an instant he kisses me back. I quickly pull away and look at in panic. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I-I don't know why I did that?"

"Alice, hey it's okay. I'm not mad... You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that. " 

*Sebastian's point of view*

Pure ecstasy.  I feel all my emotions building up, go away. My body relaxes as I return the kiss and feel my soul go into another dimension. It ends abruptly as I open my eyes to a panicked Alice. 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I-I don't know why I did that?"

"Alice, hey it's okay. I'm not mad... You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." 

I give her a small smile as she opens her eyes and looks at me. 

"I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry I need a minute." She gets up and leaves the room and goes into the bathroom.

I sit there in silence as I grab my phone and quickly text Anthony.

SOS. SOS. ME AND ALICE JUST KISSED. SHE PANICKED AND LEFT THE ROOM. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. 

I wait patiently for both Alice and Anthony. I start tapping my ring on my coffee mug as I hear Alice quietly talking to someone on the phone. Thank God I'm not the only one talking about this. 

A couple of seconds later I hear my phone chime. 

IM SORRY WHAT? BRO EXPLAIN.

I go to answer him but here the bathroom open as a puffy-eyed Alice walks out. 

"Are you alright?" I ask standing up to meet her in the kitchen. 

She just looks at me and smiles slightly as she goes on her tippy toes and kisses my lips. I lean down to meet her more and grab her back and close the space between us. We stood there in a passionate kiss until she broke away.

"I had to see if what I felt was real. I'm not one to move that fast but something came over me." 

I smiled at her and whispered quietly " I definitely felt something ." 

"I did too.... but I think it's too soon. I don't want to lead you on but we need to get to know each other more to make something out of this." 

"It's okay Alice. I understand we can take all the time you need. I'm willing to wait for you, I have for years I can do for a little bit longer. It'll just be easier now that I'm close to you.."