Chapter 3

AN: i completely forgot, i am getting all these of google

AN: i completely forgot, i am getting all these of google. i am not drawing them. i wish i could draw this good.

A few day passed. Francoeur and Lucille would do their shows and anything they normally do. the only difference was Raoul wasn't there. Emile was starting to worry a bit. Francoeur was worrying... A LOT. Chaos hasn't been seen either and Francoeur was starting to get really scared. One night, after the over all performance. He saw his brother up on the balcony, watching him. he grew terrified but didn't show it. when the curtain closed Lucille said she was going to get something. He nodded and went to his dressing room.

after a few minutes, there was a light knock on his door. He got up from his bed and opened the door for Lucille. she looked at him with sad eyes.

"Lucille, whats wrong?" he asked as he lead her to his bed. she sat down as he knelled in front of her. he noticed she had a letter in her hand.

"Francoeur... are you... keeping things from me?" he was taken aback from the question.

"what?"

"and who is chaos?" francoeur looked down at his feet. "Francoeur..." she lifted his head so that his eyes met hers.

"Chaos... is my... older brother..." francoeur averted his gaze.

"why didn't you tell me?"

"i... well, i thought he was dead and... well i..." he sighed and looked down again.

"i would have helped find him to make sure."

"but Lucille, i also didn't say anything because he is dangerous. i know what he can do. i have seen it and i dont want you to see that..." he looked into her eyes and got lost in them for a moment. "and if he is as mad as i think he is at me... well i think we all just might see it... i just hope its not true..." There was a knock from the back door. they both got up to go answer it. francoeur got to the door first. he opened the door to see Chaos standing there.