Chapter 20

LUCILLE POV

i was walking around my room, cleaning up due to the fact that it was destroyed when i was kidnapped by chaos... again. i shook my head, smiling, as i started to think about francoeur and how he was always there to save. 'i really miss you Raoul...' she suddenly thought when she picked up the broken picture of her, Raoul, and Francoeur. he eyes started to water as she thought of him and how he always tried to impress her. suddenly there was a knock at her door. she turned around to see francoeur pop his head in and smile.

"yes francoeur?" she said smiling as he brought out 3 roses. two were white and one was powder blue.

"happy birthday! sorry i didn't give these to you earlier." he said, knowing her birthday already passed. i happened to have been in chaos' evil clutches at that time. i took them from him and smelled them.

"they are beautiful. i love them." i said and kissed him on the check. i saw him blush alittle as i walked away.

"s-so anyways," he said, smiling and stuttering. i giggled as he continued. "what was it that chaos told you?"

"oh, it was cruel really... he told me... that raoul is still alive and is coming after us." Francoeur cocked his head to the side. "but he was lying. i would have seen him by now."

"oh ok. that was really mean to say..." he said, distantly. he smiled at me. "im going to go to my room."

"alright!" i said and went back to cleaning.