Chapter 3

Chapter 3
                              |Bad Girl|
Laura POV

I took out some black leather clothes and slipped them on. I applied dark red lipstick, put on lots of black eyeshadow and took my leather boots.
I grabbed the dark grey and black mini bag and headed downstairs, trying to wear my black oval earings. (A/N the pic above is Laura's clothing.) I took a muffin on the table meant for Leah and was about to head out when my mom called.

"LAURA MARANO! WHY DID YOU TAKE YOUR SISTER'S MUFFIN?! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE BREAD!"

"Mom mom mom, you know, why don't you try eating bread almost everyday? " I smirked and walked out. She did not know I took her car keys, huh? I climbed in the red car and looked into my phone's mirror. Good, weak, pathetic Laura is gone. I'm the new, improved, bad and strong Laura.

I drove to school and was greeted by my sister's friends. They thought I was Leah... Huh. I went out of the car and brushed past them. Leaving them in confusion.... Hahahaha!

Everyone in school stared at me in awe and in just a few minutes, a couple of girls were my friends and we were hanging out.

After the bell rang, like half an hour later, my sleepy head sister appeared, hair all messed up and she was a hilarious sight.

She pointed at me accusingly.

"YOU ! YOU TOOK MY MUFFIN AND MY CAR!"

"Sweetie, that car isn't yours now, it's mine. "
I said, being mean.

By lunch, the entire school knew the girl called Laura Marano and they loved her. Everyone has forgotten all about little miss Leah. Just what I wanted.

At the end of the school day, my school's student website had me as the most popular girl in school! I kept my phone and walked to my home. Just as I went in, I saw my mom and my sister standing in front of me, really mad.

"Chill guys! I'm not a tornado! " I said as I grabbed Leah's apple from her hand.

"LAURA RUINED MY LIFE MOM! SHE IS THE MOST POPULAR GIRL IN SCHOOL, AND I AM FORGOTTEN!!!!" Leah screamed.

" Hey Leah, you wanna know why you are forgotten? 'Cause your childish, demanding, screamy, and most of all UNLIKABLE! You are so ugly, the whole world except for favoritism Mom and Dad thinks you are a beauty!" I retorted.

"LAURA! What is this attitude?! You are grounded for a month! And take that make up off Laura! "

" Mom, or should I say, Beatrice. Leah has had this attitude for the 16 years I have lived. And she never even got grounded for a minute! Nothing is going to break me this time. Nothing."

I stopped my tracks and turned back and said," You can't ground me. I have a job!" I say as I run up the stairs to my room. They think I'm just gonna stop? No way!

I take a spare change of my usual clothes as I don't want the crew and cast of Austin and Ally to interrogate me. I walk out of the house with my usual swag and just before I reach the set, I change out in the nearest bathroom and put on light and peppy make up. I head to my dressing room and got ready for filming. I can't wait for my date with Ross tommorow! Did I mention he has perfect hair and eyes?

"Hi Laura! Heath is looking for you!" The manager told me.

"I'll be right up!"

I finish up my Ally make up and went up to find Heath.

"Hi Heath! Jennifer ( the manager ) told me you wanted to talk? What is it about?"

"Laura have a seat.... Your social media is bursting. What happened?"

••••••••••
A/N CLIFFHANGER! What do you think happened? I'm sorry that my story is messy and chapters are short..... I'll try making them longer! Hope u liked this chapter!