TWO

**************
Aubrey's P.O.V.
**************

When we arrive at the scene,there is a little girl,about 6 or 7 years old was being comforted by her parents. Then I see it. Blech! It was disgusting. Cam and a few other squints were doing squint stuff. Dr.B was discussing something with Booth. "It's pretty bad,hey?" I say.
"It's nasty alright," says Cam, walking over to us. "Ok,so,it's a white female,between the ages of 45 and 55. We'd better get her back to the lab."

In the lab...
************
Bones' P.O.V
************
"There appears to be striations on the left radius." I say,to Ms.Warren,my intern. Then,Angela walks in,her face pale. "I've got the facial re-construction,"she says ."Who is it Ange?" I ask,worridley. "I-it's Josie Branston," Oh my God. "Christine and Micheal Vincent's teacher?"

****************
Christine's P.O.V
****************
Caroline and I were chatting about all that's happened in the past 5 years. *X Files theme tune* My phone rings. I check the caller ID. Angela.

"Hey Angie,what's up?" I ask
"We've got the victim. It's Josie Branston,sweetie." She says.
Oh my God. My teacher. I had
just started 6th grade. Mrs.Branston was the nicest teacher ever. " Oh my God," I say. "I'm sorry sweetie,I gotta go,"Angie says. "Ok,bye," I say. "Who's the victim?" Caroline asks me. "My teacher,"

****************
3rd Person P.O.V
*****************
The Jeffersonian team could hardly belive it. The kid's teacher was dead. And pretty dang gross.
***************
Time skip 1 week

***************
Aubrey's P.O.V
***************
Ouch. I had just fallen down the stairs at the FBI. I feel like I've just been hit by a truck. That's carring more trucks. I rememberd that 5 years ago,I had said the very same thing. In hospital. We were at a crime scene and the body had blown up. I had thrown myself on Hodgins as a sheild. I'd gotten a lot of shrapnel pulled outta me. Unfourtunatley,Hodgins had been paralyiesd from the waist down. But he's alive. Thank God.