Chapter 4

They all sat there, looking at Kai comforting his sister with distinct eyes.

Luhan laughed awkwardly, "I uh, said something bad didn't I?" 

"No," Kai smiled softly at the older boy. "She got that scar from the car accident a long time ago."

"When your parents died?" Kris looked very concerned for the girl, looking at her as she continued to sob violently into her older brothers shirt.

"Yeah, she gets emotional whenever someone brings it up." Kai rubbed Kae's back gently, "Shh, it's okay, calm down."

Kae finally looked back up, wriggling slightly from her brothers grasp. "Kai is the only family I have besides my group mates."

Everyone suddenly looked upset, feeling sorry for her. Kris finally broke the silence, "Why don't you guys show us a dance duet?"

Kae smiled softly and nodded, "Sure."

Kai got up and put on 'I'll Be There' by GP Basic, Kae stood up slowly and started to dance, not even having to try.

"There's no doubt that she's your sister." Chanyeol whispered to Kai, clapping his hands softly and smiling as he watched Kae dance.

Kai chuckled, "Keep it in your pants, bro." he walked up to Kae, signaling it was his turn, and started to pop and lock, dancing to the rhythm. Kae stood aside and watched as his body moved smoothly, she couldn't help but examine his body thoroughly. Stop, Kae. He's your brother for god's sake. She couldn't get these perverted thoughts out of her mind. Suddenly, 'Growl' had come on, causing Kai to step back and motion for Kae to come back. 

She started to dance sexily, unzipping her jacket and sliding it just below her shoulders to tease the others, doing sexual waves. Kai, on the other hand, felt his pants tightening. Ew, Kai, gross. Getting turned on by your sister. That's just...no.. He bit his lip before standing next to Kae, doing the actual dance to Growl, Kae following along perfectly. The others were amazed when Kae could do the hardest part of the dance, which was during the bridge. Kae then gave up, and started dancing randomly, earning chuckles before slowly sitting against the wall, checking her phone.

"Oh!" She smiled, typing vigorously on her phone.

Kai walked over and sat down, resting his head on her shoulder. "What is it?"

Kae couldn't contain her happiness, and accidentally spoke in english. "Mari's coming here!"

"Huh?" Kai was more confused then he had been his entire life.

"Ahh, who's Mari?" Kris asked in english, sitting in front of Kae,

"She's an old family friend." Kae explained,

"Can someone please tell me what they're saying." Kai pouted, 

Kae looked over and chuckled, ruffling his hair. "Mari unnie is coming."

"Mari noona?" Kai looked excited, his expression soon changing to pure happiness.

"Yes," Kae smiled.

"Why is she coming back? Where did she go?" Luhan asked.

Kae stretched her arms quickly before replying, "She got divorced and had to move to a cheaper area, but she's back in Seoul and she invited Kai and I to go to lunch with her tomorrow."

Kai's eyes brightened as he clapped like a little kid, "Ohmigod yay!"

Chen interrupted, "Guys, there's something that's been bothering me."

"Yeah?" Kai looked up at Chen,

"Why do you guys keep staring at each other?" He asked,

Oh no, he must know I've been staring somewhere I shouldn't have. Both of them thought.