Chapter 3

Kae took a deep breath before entering, seeing the boys practicing, and they dont seem to notice her walk in. She decides to play a trick and join in on the choreography, blending in with the rest of the members, she had her hoodie on and put the hood up, hiding her face so they wouldn't notice her. The other girls stood outside and held in their giggles, watching as Kae made her way to Kai just as his part came on, she did his part with him and Kai looked at her weirdly, then they all noticed and stopped dancing.

"Uhm, who are you?" Kai cocked an eyebrow, Kae smiled softly before taking her hood down.

"Your sister." Kai immediately had a smile wipe across his face as he picked her up in a hug and twirled her around. "Okay, set me down."

Both of them chuckled and Kai put her down shortly after. "Way to be sneaky, I taught my sister well." He ruffled her hair,

Kae sighed and fixed her hair, "Well we are related, dummy."

A tall male walked up and bowed, "Hi, I'm Kris. We're so glad to finally meet Kai's sister."

Kae bowed back to him and smiled, "It's nice to meet you too," she then looked at her members and motioned for them to come in, EXO stared as the girls walked in. "These are my group mates."

"I'm Minhee." 

"I'm Haeri, the oldest."

"and I'm Alyssa." 

The four girls bowed, then Kae went and gave Kai another hug, "and I'm Kae, as you all know."

Kai kissed the top of her head and wrapped his arms around her, "She's sixteen, so you perverts, keep it in your pants."

Kae felt herself blush and hit his arm playfully after breaking the hug, "Hey!"

"She's so cute," Sehun chuckled, Minhee couldn't keep her eyes off of him no matter how hard she tried.

Baekhyun emerged from the back, "So, what are we waiting for? Let's hang out!"

"First, we wanna show you our choreography." Alyssa smiled, grabbing her iPod and setting up her portable speaker. Their debut song was 'Airplane', it was about loving for the first time, kind of like a first airplane flight. Somehow, EXO could only look at Kae, the way she danced so powerfully stood out, there was no doubt that she was related to Kai. There were moves in the song that not even Kai could do,

"Kae! Alyssa! Haeri! Minhee!" They all started chanting, their jaws dropped when they saw the girls on their knees as part of the dance. They watched as Kae turned to the side, the sweat highlighting her side profile, the way her lips moved to the lyrics, the way her hips swayed to the beat. Kae laid down as soon as the song ended, earning chuckles all around.

"Is my sissy tired?" Kai teased, kneeling down and pinching her cheeks, chucking as she blushed.

"Oh hush it," She sat up, then turned to the others. "So what are we doing today?"

"First, you need to take that hoodie off. It's like ninety degrees and your sweating like a cow." Kai said and unzipped her hoodie, slipping it off and widening his eyes as he looked at her chest. Kae noticed what he was looking at and slapped him before covering her chest.

"Jesus, you pervert!" Kae sighed, everyone looked at them with poker faces.

"Well, that was awkward." Suho scratched the back of his neck,

"Yeeah." Kae chuckled awkwardly and stood up, putting her hoodie back on.

"Anyway, how's school?" Kai crossed his legs and looked at Kae, who was tying her hair back.

"Horrible," Kae scoffed.

"Horrible? Why?" Sehun asked,

"Mr. Hwang is really tough on her." Minhee sat down next to Kae and rested her head on her shoulder,

"Just her?" Kai looked confused, yet worried.

"Yeah, it's really weird. Although he is the P.E teacher." Haeri was babbling to herself after that,

"My legs are super sore," Kae whined,

"There goes miss whiny baby." Alyssa sighed,

"Tell me about it." Kai chuckled,

Kae rubbed her side, which made Kai very concerned. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, my side hurts." She lied, although it was kind of the truth. 

Kai didn't let it slide, he lifted her sweatshirt and shirt up a bit and examined her scar. "Did you do anything to irritate it?" Kae shook her head.

"Wait, why does she have a scar?" Luhan suddenly appears out of nowhere.

Kai looked at him as if to say that now wasn't a good time, he looked back to Kae and saw her eyes welling up with tears, he immediately grasped her into a warm embrace, and everyone else was shocked.