Chapter 2

ITALICS ARE THOUGHTS. I'm sorry this chapter is short, but i promise chapter 3 will be longer. i'm currently writing it. 

Ludwig has been in the closet for as long as he knew he was gay. He hid it because his parents were so strongly catholic, he would be shunned, sent to live alone in the streets. So whenever he felt feelings for a boy, he ignored it. He could not be caught. In ninth grade his parents approached him, "Lud, come here, we need to talk." This caused Ludwig's heart to stop, did they know? He hoped they didn't know. "What is it mama?" "Vati and i have been talking, and we decided you need to start thinking about your future." Ludwig was relieved, "I do, I-" "we're sending you to this really nice boarding school in London. You'll leave in august, class starts the day after move ins. We are doing this because we love you." That was it, he was going to boarding school.

Later that evening, Feliciano paces in his room looking at his phone. He felt nervous about calling him or even just texting him. What if I say something wrong. He looks back down at his phone and puts Ludwig's number in as "partner". He hears a knock on the door and Ludwig is standing there. "I- I didn't even text you I-" "i figured it would be easier if i asked someone, so I asked my bruder if he knew you and he did!" Ludwig smiles. "I- well come in" feliciano stutters out. Something about Ludwig's smile sent Feliciano's heart racing. Ludwig walks in and sits on Feliciano's bed. "So, I don't know how to start this conversation comfortably, but you're gay?" "Si, that is correct." "So we have our viewpoint." "You're just going to go along with it?" "Ja, why not? As long as people are happy, I don't see why it's a problem." "Si, i guess you're right, but I'm worried I'll get in trouble, or people will l-laugh at me." "Listen, Feli, can i call you Feli? But if anyone laughs at you, i'll protect you with these" Ludwig flexes his arms and Feli's heart stops. He's gorgeous, no, stop he's just a friend. Feli giggles and blushes like a small girl. Stop flirting feliciano he's not gay! Feliciano shakes his head and puts on a straight face. "No need, I'm used to it." "But i'm-" "no, do you not get it? Being gay isn't all fun and dandy. Everyday i get called horrible names, homo, queer, i get reminded everyday that my parents were ashamed of me, that i'm not loved. You have a brother, does he join in with the bullies laughing in your face? No, i don't think so. I've had my speculations on Lovino, especially because how often he's with antonio. Sometimes, i just want to drop out of school, move to america, and start a brand new life. But I can't; I have no money. All i want is to be accepted. All i want is to be lo-" Ludwig can't take it anymore, he wants to show Feli he's loved, but there is only one way he knows how. Listening to him rant hurts Ludwig's heart. He sets his hands on Feli's face and sets his lips lightly on his.