Hayes Grier

"I'm going to hang out with friends y/n" Nash says you put on a fake smile and kiss him good bye. You being a year younger than Nash you feel comfortable hanging out with Hayes.

"He left again" Hayes ask you nodd
"Come here y/n" you walk over to Hayes
"Your so fucking hot" he says as he kisses you. You instantly kiss back.
He moves down to your neck sucking on you sweet spot.

"Hayes" you moan
"Nash just left he might be back for something he missed" you say as hayes takes off your shirt.
"He doesn't have to know" he says as he slips your shorts down rubbing your clit threw your panties.
"Fuck" you moan and bight your lip as you lay down on the bed. Hayes takes off his pants and groans as he slides down is boxers. He unclips your bra and throws it across the room along with his shirt. Leaving him completely naked.

"Fuck your so beautiful" he says as he leaves wet kisses around your tits as he moves down your body getting closer to your throbbing sex. You moan in respond. Hayes starts to draw shapes on your inner thigh sending shivers up your body. He rips off your panties making you gasp.
"I need you now" you moan right then he licks a wet strip up your clit.
You grab hayes hair pulling him closer. His tongue instantly gets to work pleasing your wet clit.

He adds 2 fingers pumping them rapidly.

"Fuck hayes I'm gonna come" you say arching your back he pulls out making your whimper
"What the ahhhh" he thrust in making you moan loud
"Fuck hayes your so b-big" you moan as your nails dig into him back causing him to moan.
"What's my name"
"Hayes" you moan teasingly
"Wrong" he says and slaps your ass hard as he thrust faster his heavy balls slapping against your sex increasing the pleasure
"What's my name"
"D-daddy" you moan

His arm snakes around your waist as he rubs your clit making you scream in pleasure.

"Fuck" hayes twitches in you making you get closer to your high.
"Daddy I'm gonna cum" you say as your arms give out and you feel the knot building up in your stomach. Nash has never gave you this much pleasure.
"Hold it baby girl" hayes says as he thrust harder and faster rubbing hard circles in your pussy.
"FUCK" you scream as you and hayes reach your highs you can feel hayes cum shoot threw your body.
With a few more thrust a few more times riding out your highs.

He pulls out making you jump off of how sensitive your are after your orgasm.

"Fuck you where so good baby girl" he says
"You where better than nash Daddy"
"Whos your daddy" he ask
"You" you say as you hear nash tell that he's home you quickly gather your close putting them on and fixing your hair in the mirror as you jump into hayes bed and grab his laptop as hayes puts on his underwear and pants jumping in next to you. Right at that second Nash bust threw the door.
"Y/n why are you in here" he ask
"Just hangin out with hasss" you say and look back down at the laptop and pretend like your looking at something.
"Okay" he says and walks out closing the door

"We need to do this more often" hayes says kissing you