Cravings

Lyric's POV

I came home from school and decided to take a nap. I put my sweatpants and old Slipknot T-shirt on and headed towards my bed. I laid down and closed my eyes into the eternal darkness. I woke up to kisses being placed over my neck. I moaned as Kuza climbed on top of me and sucked love bites into my neck. "Kuza..." I gasped out as he sunk his fangs into my neck. He growled against my neck and grinded his hips against mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I felt his erection against my own. He pulled his fangs out of my neck and licked my wound until it healed. Kuza's eyes turned a dark blueish purple color as he kissed me hungrily. He pulled away before growling mine and taking my shirt off before kissing me again. I pulled away for a second before taking his shirt off and flipping us around so I was on top of him. Kuza greedily groped my ass through my pants and started to thrust his hips up. I started to kiss his jawline gently nipping then moved to neck. "Mwm Lyric," Kuza groaned. I continued to suck his neck leaving lovebites. He flipped us around and kissed my neck, again, and pulled my pants off. "You're so beautiful Lyric," Kuza said as I had hid my face. He kissed me before pulling his pants off so we were in the same amount of clothes. He pulled away from me. "No.. I want you awake when I make love to you Lyric.." I pouted but understood. "Wait this is a dream?" Kuza nodded. I whimpered softly at the loss of contact as I woke up from my dream. I look over and find my journal is missing. M-my journal... Everything about Kuza was in it... I felt tears stream down my face as I searched frantically around my room. No luck... I sighed as I laid back on my bed. I screamed and cried into my pillow with frustration. Everything I had was lost! I felt empty inside. I needed my journal.