Living Hell

Lyric's POV

When I got out of bed I headed towards my closet. I picked out black skinny jeans, H.I.M tshirt, and my all black Vans. I took a shower and grabbed my eyeliner. Applying it, I grabbed my mascara and eye-shadow and applied them as well(so what if I wear makeup? Kuza thinks it's sexy) and collected my things. I locked my apartment and walked to my car. After parking my car in the parking lot I grabbed my pumpkin spice latte and walked to the place I call hell. School. As I was walking people started throwing things at me. "Hey Faggot!" Someone shouted. That someone was Jacky Vincent. "I'm talking to you faggot. Now fucking answer me!" I looked at him and nodded my head yes. He smirked and punched me hard. "Awe is the faggot gonna cry? Don't ruin your makeup pussy!" With that he punched me again and shoved me to the floor. The bell rang and I slowly walked to my locker to get my English books. I headed towards English but caught something out of the corner of my eye. He looked like Kuza... He was Kuza.... I looked at him and he smiled and kissed me. "I told you one day I would be here Lyric.." I woke up in English class while everyone was just starting to come in. My face hurt but I didn't let anyone stop me from thinking of Kuza. Nothing could wipe my smile from my face. Well except the bullies. I hate them with a passion.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JACKY VINCENT FROM FIR! I WANTED HIM TO BE ONE OF THE BULLIES! HE WOULD NEVER CALL ANY OF HIS FANS A FAGGOT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

Listening to The Show Must Go On ~ Famous Last Words ~