1: One Year

A lot can happen in a year.

I am engaged, and pregnant, alongside becoming a luna. Things really hit it off. Daniel is the best man in the world.

My brother is still around, and his family growing. Although at the same time it is still getting smaller. The twins both moved out as did May. The transitions of letting us spread our wings were tough for a short amount of time. He was the father figure to us.

Jane moved out to California with her own mate. She traded her Oregon raised self in snowboots for the Santa Cruz shoreline. May found herself a mate and moved out of the packed house. Everything seemed pretty nice. The war on Rogues ended last year. Yet thing still seems uneasy.

I don't know maybe it is just the memories of previous events, but life seems to be too perfect.

"Red are you even listening to me?"

"Sorry. I took a ride on the train of thought." I mumbled. Cut out images of wedding dresses were scattered on the carpet. Due to Daniel being away at work, I took the time to start dress evaluating.

"This one has the bling you wanted." She pushed a magazine to me.

"Meh, but the ruffles. They make the chips look plain."

"What are we going to do with you Red." Jenny flung herself onto the leather couch. "Give me a white flag now so I can wave it."

"You aren't getting off that easy." I laughed.

Since Jane was away and May was on a mission, I recruited the two closest women to me. Mary continued flipping through magazines, but I stopped her.

"Holy Mother and sweet baby Jesus." I gasped.

She froze and looked at me as if I was crazy. The dress on the back of the booklet was the dress. Just by looking at it I knew it was the one. "That's it. That's the one I love."

"Alrighty then," they said togeather then we all squealed. I am one step closer to a wedding!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi love, whoa..." Daniel paused at the mess on the floor. Just after finding it we stopped by the dress shop and, lucky me, they had it. I purchased it right then and there.

"Don't look cover your eyes!" I yelled and scrambled over the bagged dress. We were really keeping to the traditions. No way would I let him see the dress. It hasn't even been washed with sacred water or with the moon ceremony!

He turned around and put his hands up in retreat, "Ok, Ok I didn't see anything!" he laughed. I zipped up the zipper and shuffled it up to the closet. After closing door I yelled, "You can loo-" Daniel was quick to wrap his arms around me before I could even finish my sentence. "No, I didn't see anything either."

"Hmm better not have," I said after he kissed me. His touch still sent sparks through my body. Every kiss was like the first one. We were living every day as romantics. "How was everything" I hugged him tightly. My head rested on his strong chest. The sound of our heartbeats were in unison. I loved to listen to the rhythm of them. Sometimes during a sleepless night, the rhythms would put me to sleep.

Daniel was the same as before. His love for me never changed, if anything it intensified. Thinking back to before I listed my attempted runaway as one of the most embarrassing time in my life. Kind of like those memories where you are having a great day then you think about the time you text the wrong text to someone accidentally, or when you run into a pole while texting in public. Ya, that was the type of memory I had when thinking about how stupid I was to put so much effort. It was really stupid.

"It went well. I organized the catering for the wedding, and your brother called, he mentioned the jewelry you might want to pick up."

"Sounds like a plan." I broke away.

The wedding was set for the next full moon. Right after the Eclipse festival. What better way to hit up a night right? Especially since we will have a Blood moon and our colors are red, silver, and black. Everything else was finished, well at least now that he organized the catering. The buckets were finished, decorations set, location set, and all other outfits purchased. All that was left was the wedding dress, which I was still so stubborn to find. Three weeks of looking and I finally found it!

****************************************

It must have been a busy day because Daniel was asleep before I even got to bed. His hair was a mess and still damp. His marks and few new tattoos stood out on his body. My hands trailed to my own mark. It was the one body altercation I was proud of. The designs still looked fresh. Unlike tattoos they never faded. I'm sure it will even be carved onto my ones the day I die.

I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my stomach. It was still muscular. Only four weeks and it still wasn't showing. I still do light workouts for the health of both of us, but nothing changed. Most likely the wedding dress will fit perfectly. The scars of my past were slowly fading. I traced my fingers on two in the middle of my side. Life seems too perfect.

I sighed and returned to bed. As if he knew, Daniels arms wrapped around me and pulled me in.

I went from the Big Bad Wolf's Mate to his Luna.

It was too perfect.

_________________________________

Hello, guys, I am back and pumped as ever! It has been forever since I last updated, or even been on Wattpad. SO here is a little snippet of what I have got cooked up. I know it is kind of short, but I couldn't wait to publish it! Although I do not have an exact schedule, I will try my best to work on the book. I got some free time. Anyways I missed you all!!! It almost feels strange to be back haha. I missed the feeling of uploading and reading comments etc. Also, there are some things I just wanted to point out. This story is expected to be shorter than the first. I estimated around 20- 25 chapters. If you are anticipating what will happen I suggest checking out Loving May. I recently just finished and uploaded it (caugh caugh, some more snippets for this book ;)) That one is also completed (YAY) I do have to warn I haven't started up the second chapter yet so it might take some more time, but I know the wait was long enough.