Chap 13

RECAP
CRASH
---------------------------------------------
KEVINS POV

I looked up in the direction the noise came from and it was none other than my sexy mate covered in in bruises

" THOSE ARE SOME FUCKING WARRIORS!!!!!!!" Carter yelled hate and anger clear in his v his eyes turning red from how pissed he was

I was so happy he was here on the outside but on the inside I was a mess scared he was going to hurt my baby boy even more scared he would kill him. I then saw Carter do a small signal at someone or something through the window I turned my head and saw so of the pack they quietly walked up to the window while Carter and Justin were arguing they climbed through the window and Mia took a booby pin ( btws don't know if I spelled that right 😂😂😂) out of her hair and picked the locks. Once I was unchained I looked in the mirror that was across the room I look terrible I had scares all over my body and blood dripping from my wounds.

I turned around and the fight had begun I saw Carter on the ground I was almost in tear at the sight of that.

"Run Kevin Run!!!!!" Carter yelled

"No I'm not going anywhere!!!" I yelled back

"Kevin please!!." I thought about it for  a moment and finally said yes it killed me to make that decision. It felt like my heart was shattered. I ran and ran until i couldn't run anymore I looked around and saw trees, and leaves I didn't know where i was. I stopped running and started to walk I walked until I couldn't feel my feet.

I stopped and looked around and I saw a lake and trees it was beautiful I thought to myself.

Until I heard a crack of a branch behind me.