Chapter 1

Mckenzie's POV

Hi, I'm Mckenzie Parker, younger sister of the one and only Tom Parker. Since I'm not good at long descriptions, Here's my story.

It was a normal Friday night for me. Listening to my brother and his bandmates socializing at our flat. Although I'm 18, he treats me like I'm 4. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, If she's 18 why does she still live with him even though she can live alone?  Yeah, well his 24 year old body is not thinking straight. I'm on the couch, watching the t.v and listening to them talk. Again, if your wondering why I'm not hanging out with my friends is because, I don't have a ton of them. Yeah I know, if my brother is famous, shouldn't I be? Well yes, I am, but a lot of girls don't like me because they're directioners and since One Direction and The Wanted are enemies, they don't like me for that reason. "Mckenzie!'' I hear my brother say, I snap back into reality. "What?" I ask. They laugh. ''I asked you, what do you want on your pizza.'' Tom said. "Oh, pepperoni, please.'' I replied. 

After the pizza came we went to the table and and dug in. I look at my food while eatting because I could really careless about what they were saying. All of a sudden I hear the word 'One Direction'. I drop the hot pizza on my lap and I feel the heat on my legs. I sigh, everytime I hear that word my stomach starts to have butterflies in my stomach. "Uh, are you okay?'' My brother asks and laughs. I nod.

They finish their food and go back to the living room. I sigh and take the food off my lap and on my plate and in the trash can. I head up to my bathroom and take a shower. 

After my shower i change into pajamas. I hear the boys still downstairs and go into my bed and fall asleep

( IMAGE ON SIDE IS MCKENZIE)