Chapter 3

Mckenzie POV

I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon and raced downstairs. I looked in the kitchen and found Tom at the table eating and looking at his phone. I walk in and grab a plate and fill it with food. I sat across from Tom at the table, completely isolating him. "Okay, if your completely giving me the cold shoulder I guess I won't try anymore.'' He said and sighed. "I'm sorry but I was mad at you because Niall was very nice and the way you treated him you made me look like a complete brat.'' I replied. "I'm sorry sis, but you know how much I dislike his band.'' He said. ''Well your forgiven.'' I said and stood up and put my dish next to the sink. 

After I had gotten dressed, I texted my closest friends, Kaitlin and Rylee. 

M : Hey your not going to believe this but I met Niall Horan. 

K : Seriously? 

R : LUCKY. 

M : Yes it's true, I know I know be jealous Ry  : )

K : Really? Then prove it. 

M : Alright, I will. Maybe.  ; )

I stopped texting them and went to tell my brother that I was leaving. 

I walked to the Starbucks and walked in. I ordered my drink and got it after it was done. I sat down and started to drink my frappucino. Someone sat down at the table next to me and I glanced at who it was. "Niall?'' He turned to me and his mouth dropped. "Mckenzie! What are you doing here?'' He asked. I laughed, "Well, obviously I was getting a drink.'' "WOAH no way I was doing that too!'' He replied, I laughed. "Hey, are you doing anything today?'' Niall asked. "Nope!'' I replied. "Well, now you are!'' I thought back to my conversation with Kaitlin and Rylee. "Um, hey Ni... can you take a picture with me? My friends kind of-'' "Like me? Yep sure. And Ni?'' "I thought it was cute.'' I answered. We took the picture. I sent it to them with the caption, Believe me now?  I laughed and put my phone away. We talked for a few more minutes then left.

Since he walked there too, we walked to the mall, considering how close it was to us. We got there and went to the stores. 

We were at one store and were at the cash register. I started to pull my wallet out but was stopped by Niall. "I got this.'' He said. He handed the money and we walked out of the store. "You know you didn't need to do that." I told him. "I know but I wanted to. and for you, anything.'' He replied.  We went to a few more stores, Niall buying the stuff, then headed to the food court (not suprising ). "I'm serious Niall, stop buying everything for me.'' "Kenzie, it's ok, I want to.'' 

After a few more stores, we left. "You know Mckenzie, I had a really fun time today,'' "So did I Niall, even though you didn't let me buy anything." He laughed. "And I was wondering, would you like to go on a date with me?'' I smiled. "Of course.'' 

I walked home and saw my brother. Oh no, what will he think of this?'' 

( PICTURES OF KAITLIN AND RYLEE WILL BE ON THE SIDE. )