imagine for @Tomaxforever

http://www.polyvore.com/lissas_outfit/set?id=94360578 here is your outfit

Lissa's POV

Today me and my friends were celebrating me getting the job ive been wanting so we decided to go to the carnival. "hey guys did you know the wanted are going to be at the carnival and will be doing the kissing booth" my friend nicki said "O.M.G. maybe ill be able to kiss jay " i told them " maybe Lissa all i know is that we better get a lot of tickets to the kissing booth cause if nathan is there i definatley want to kiss him" kirstie said . when we got to the carnival and got the tickets for the kissing booth, max is there right now we wait in line when its my turn max tells me he has to leave but i get jaybird.

Jay's POV

i couldnt believe the girl standing in front of me she was beautiful big doe brown eyes even behing glasses she was perfect, Oh im just staring at her i come back to reality when she hands me her ticket and i start to lean in and when our lips meet its like fireworks go off in my whole entire body when we pull away i whisper in her ears saying meet be by the ferris wheel and i had to hid my excitement when she said yes.

Lissa's POV

I am now waiting for Jay by the ferris wheel i start to look around when i feel hands on my waist i jump then i hear chuckles and i look back and see jay he smiles then leans in and kisses me  he says lets go when we pull away i say ok, we both get on jay says something to the worker then gets on with me when we get to the top it stops completley and jay turns to me and asks the question i was dieing to here "will you be my girlfriend" when i say yes we each lean in again and kiss but when our lips touch fireworks go off in the sky it was very romantic.

i hope you like it @tomaxforever and everyone go read her stories she is amazing