Love can be dangerous and sweet

Requested by @stydianous

Ylenia's P.O.V

Tonight is mine and Void's first date, even with everything going on with him and the pack. At first I was hesitant about going out with him, but I never knew what he was really like until he showed me who he really is. The only reason why he causes pain, chaos, and strife is because that's what he was created to do. But with me he is caring, sweet, and funny, he's nothing like what the pack tells me about him. But the pack also doesn't know that we're dating.

"What are you thinking about?" Void asked me. "You, us, everything." I said. "Are you nervous about our first date?" He asked. "A little." I said. "Well, don't be, this is going to be perfect and a night you'll never forget." Void says. "We're almost there." He adds. We are now driving on a path headed through the forest. After a couple minutes we stop at a clearing and we get out the car. I'm shocked at what I see in front of me. There's a blanket laid on the ground, on it is rose petals and a picnic basket.

"This so sweet and amazing. " I tell him. "I just wanted to remind you of how much you mean to me and to remind you I'm nothing like your friends tell you I am. " He says. "You were right I'm never ever going to forget this night." I said. I'm falling for him more and more each day.