How we met

Rachel's P.O.V

I've lived in Beacon Hills all my life. I know everyone in this town. I also know about everything that happens here, even the supernatural things. I'm not involved with Scott and his pack, but that doesn't mean I don't listen to there conversations. They've always been too wrapped up in there own little world to notice me. That all changed when Scott, Allison, and Stiles started having hallucinations.

Today I noticed Scott, Allison, and Stiles acting stranger than usual. Last night the strangest thing happened to me. I kept hearing a voice whispering my name in my dream. He was calling my name saying "Rachel, I know who you are, but you don't know who I am." "who are you? How do you know me?" I asked him. "You'll find out who I am soon and you will also know how I know you soon." He said. "Why can't you tell me who you are?" I asked. "Because I want to meet you in person." He said. "When am I going to meet you in person?" I asked. "Soon I promise." Was the last thing he said before I woke up for school.

Fast forward to when Stiles was possessed at the hospital.

I was at the hospital to talk to my dad, he's giving Stiles a CAT scan. The lights suddenly go out, then they come back on. As I was walking I noticed Stiles walking out of one of the rooms. "Hey Stiles!" I yelled catching up with him. "Hey Rachel it's nice to finally meet you in person." He says. "What do you mean? You've met me before." I said. "No, Stiles has met you in person, but I never have." He said. "Are you the guy who's been talking to me in my dreams?" I asked. "Yes, my name is Void."

**Sorry if this isn't good this is the first time I wrote an imagine. **

I'm taking request