Horrible Tragedies...

I am currently laying in my bed, looking at the glowing sticker stars on my ceiling. I've had enough, Cameron and I put these up on my 10th birthday together, a tear falls from my hazel brown eyes as I remember the thought.

I roughly tear off the stickers, and one big one has a note stuck to it.

Dear Lyd, 

You're probably reading this because either your'e sick of these stickers that we put up together, or I did something terribly wrong to you. Just know I didn't mean it, remember this is coming from little kid Cammie <3 Anyways Love you...

Cammie Boy<3

I clutched the letter close to my heart, I knew I couldn't trust or believe him anymore. He wasn't worth it. I got under my covers and cried myself to sleep.

A dark place where there is no such thing as feelings...

I woke up to the sound of screaming and gun shots. 

Oh no.

I ran down stairs to find my mother and father sprawled across the floor laying in their own pool of blood. 

NO...

No...

no...

I ran outside to call for help, but I ran into a manly figure.

"Oh im sorry honey, I heard gun-shots is everybody ok-?" I just hugged him, I remember him, Mr. Salvian my dad's bestfriend.

We were really close and he was like my second father.

"They are all dead. I have n-no parents, I need someone!" I screamed, like I was crazy.

"Honey let me call the cops" 

After the Cops are called----------------------------------- 

"You're going to have to stay with Mr. Salivan" the officer said bluntly.

"Okay" I said still in tears.

"Come on honey" Mr. Salivan butted in.

We jumped into his car in silence, a awkward one too.

We got to the house and I went in. It was huge, like a mansion.

"Whoa..." I said.

"CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS COME DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" oh no. oh no. not Cameron

"What do you want da-" he stopped when he saw me.

After a couple hours of explaining we all headed up the stairs to sleep.

Cameron showed me my room and was actually nice about it.

"Hey Cam?" I said in a weak voice.

"Yes?" 

" Can you lay with me?"

"Okay"