Chapter 6 - Back where I started

Sorry for the really, really long wait! my excuse is too much partying & working nights!!!! Oh and relatives 0.o lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~

***RECAP***

(I think it's needed, or go back and read some of chapter 5 lol)

His hands travel down to my butt, one holding my weight while the other inches it's way towards my moist core, pleasure wracking it's way through my body. Leaving me breathless and hungry for more from this handsome man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A hand gently massaging along my thigh, raising goosebumps all over my body.

Zsade moves us up against the wall of the house, my back crashes against it as we continue our kiss, our tongues moving in sync. The hard wood of the house pressing into my back.

His strong finger's reach my core, and I moan out again. He rub's his fingers against my clit, making it harden in response. My nipples follow suit, pointing themselves against Zsade's bare muscular chest, as the sheet I had earlier been wearing was limply hanging across my waist leaving me virtualy naked. But right now the girl who had only been on a couple of dates, ever, wasn't feeling the slightest bit shy.

He growls deeply, his chest vibrating, and tightens his grip on my ass. How someone growling can sound so sexy is beyond me. His other hand continues it's relentless pace, massaging my clit, as I rock against his jean covered manhood. Two of his fingers move down to my moist entrance, and I almost scream at him to take me right now.

He break's the kiss suddenly and I whimper at the loss of his lip's on mine. But he quickly places them on my neck, kissing, licking and sucking down on my soft skin. Nibbling gently on my ear, his hot breath fanning accross it, sending yet more shiver's down my spine.

I can feel the smile on his lips as he kisses me. And for some reason the thought of him smiling makes me extreamly happy inside, my wolf agrees with me too. I feel her happiness radiating inside me. It's such an odd feeling, so inexplainable. And I swear I can feel his wolfs joy at having me in his arms. Why would we be feeling like this? Surely I should only feel this way about...

My thoughts are interupted by the return of his soft lips on mine. I swiftly grant him access and we quickly resume our kiss. His delicious flavour erupting on my tongue once again.

I gasp when his fingers smoothly find their way inside me. His thumb continues its carresing of my clit, rubbing up and down. His fingers inside me feels amazing. Pulling them in and out slowly. I'm sure he's trying to send me crazy! My breathing deepening the more his fingers work on me.

He pull's away from me again, and I cant help the sad look that crosses my face. I'm probably pouting like a toddler who isn't allowed to eat anymore sweets. Zsade's lips lift up into a heart warming smile, and he swiftly places a kiss on my lips. But it's just a peck, as he pulls away after, so I continue my pouting.

He pull's back and looks me straight in the eye, and my heart skips a beat, my breath catching. He is just so perfect. Male models would kill to look this hot, and well I guess women would kill me to have him holding them like this.

"I can't believe I've found you. Your everything I could have ever dreamed of. You are so beautiful, your perfect" My heart nearly explodes with a new love that takes it over

"I am the luckiest man to have ever lived to have you as my mate" he says. Wow is that why I feel like this? Why my heart feel's whole? I can hear my wolf yipping in my head, she is so happy and excited, I struggle to keep her in. She would love nothing more than to be let free with zsade or his wolf.

I dont know what to say in return, I must look like a gold fish right now. But my eyes fill with tears of happiness, and I choke out an unintelligeble noise.

Concern crosses Zsade's perfect face at my reaction "Tasha?" The sound of him just saying my name sends happiness through my heart "Are you ok? Is there something wrong?" urm no, I just cant make my mouth say anything, I think to my self.

I take a couple of deep breaths, and my heart beat returns to somewhat a normal rate, at least as normal as it could get in a situation like this "Im just so happy..... your my mate, I can't believe I've found you!" My voice rising with every word I say, I end up almost shouting.

I feel absolutly complete right now, as though I've spent these last 16 years alone, all the feelings I've felt, all the experiences I've had, are nothing compared to this moment.

Zsade moves us away from the wall of the house, and places an arm around my waist.

"hold on tight precious" he purr's.

And before I can question why I need to hold on tight, we're flying up in the air, the cold air flying past my bare skin chilling me, but it only lasts a second as I open my eyes, which I had closed, I realise I'm the bedroom I had just jumped from.

What a waste of effort that was, and I forgot that I was trying to escape, but been caught by a super sexy werewolf who turns out to be your mate can be quite distracting I suppose. And it was not part of my escape plan. Why am I still thinking of escaping anyway? Who would want to run from their mate, especially a mate as sexy as mine?

Zsade chuckles and I focus on his fine face, as I raise a questioning eyebrow. "Your so cute when your thinking, your little nose crumples up in the cutest way" he says as he taps my nose with his finger.

"What were you thinking so hard about anyway?" he asks

"Oh, urm, just that this wasn't part of my escape plan" he growl's at my response, and not the sexy kind of growl, that was a warning growl.

"No, no, no, I wasn't trying to run from you, you don't understand" I try to explain, but before I can get any further in my explanation, Zsade places a hand behind my neck, holding me in place, and kisses me hard and possesively.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote, Comment & Follow! it keeps me going and makes me smile (-:}

A/N

Hey everyone, wow that took forever to write! I just didnt seem to get much time to write whilst been in the right mood!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please let me know what you think so far in the comments.

How sexy is Zsade hey?!?! And what is going to happen when the Alpha finds out?

Don't forget Vote Comment and Follow!! ;)