Get Out!

Myckie's POV

I hear a knock on the door. "Uhhh I don't wanna get up." I said laying on Jason's chest. I heard the door open. I look up and see dad and Mitch. "Mitch!!!!" Jason yelled and got up. I fell on the floor face first. "Thanks Jason." I said. "Sorry sweetie." He said and continued to walk towards Mitch. "Hey dood!" Mitch said. "Where's Ty?" Asked Mitch. "Ty!!!!!!" I yelled. "What!!!!!....Mitch!!!!!" Ty yelled and ran down the stairs. "Hey buddy!" Ty says. "Jason!!!!!!!!!" I say. "Go get me ice cream or let's go get some ice cream!" I said. "No." Jason laughed. I got up and walked up to Jason. "Please sweetie?" I said kissing him. "Fine! Get in the car." He said grabbing his keys. I ran out to the car and got in.

We got to the store and bought stuff for me and him to have a movie night. "We'll need ice cream,popcorn,soda,and chips." I say. We look at each other for a second. "Root beer!" We yell and go to the soda aisle. We got three 12 packs of Mug root beer. "Next we need chips." I say. We walk to the chips aisle. We got 2 bags of sour cream and onion chips and another 2 bags of Cheetos. I ran to ice cream aisle and Jason ran to the popcorn aisle. I got coffee ice cream and Jason got kettle corn. We went and paid for everything and went home. 

When we got home Sky wanted him and Jason to go somewhere. He said yes. All that's left is Ty,Mitch, and I. Mitch and I were sitting on the couch then suddenly..."Hey Myckie you know Jason isn't that nice of a guy." Mitch said. I looked at him with a confused look. "The hell are you talking about?" I said. He started to move closer to me and I move away. I moved back until I hit the end of the couch. What do I do now? I thought to myself. Out of no where Mitch pinned me down on the couch. I tried to get out of his grip. "The hell bro?!?!?!?!" I yelled. Suddenly he kissed me. I couldn't pull away or run so I could only stay there having him kiss me. 

Then Ty came down..."WHAT THE FUCKING BALLS IS GOING ON DOWN HERE!!!!!"Yelled a very angry Ty. "Mitch get the fuck off her!!!" Ty yelled yet again. Mitch just continued. I thought about where my knee was and I kicked him in his nuts. I got up and hugged Ty. "Mitch what the fuck dude?" Ty said angrily. "I told her Jason wasn't that nice of a guy and then I kissed her." Mitch said with a smirk on his face. "You fucking stop that smirk or I will slap it off!!!" I screamed. Ty grabbed his phone. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Calling Jason and telling him what happened." Ty said. "Ty don't I don't wanna ruin their friendship. I hate Mitch but I just can't do that." I said. Ty hung up. "Fine..But if he finds out I will not take the blame!" Ty said. 

Ty went back upstairs to finish what he was doing. "So Myckie you wanna kiss again?" Mitch asked me. "Here how about this!" I said and slapped him. I stormed out of the room and went up to Ty's room. 

"Hey Ty!" I said starling him. I laughed. "I'm gald you came down there. If you didn't I would probaley still be kissing him." I said. "No problem!" I went to give him a hug. I whispered into his ear. "Thanks." I got so close to his cheek I think I kissed it. No I know I did cause we both blushed. "Sorry about that I didn't mean too." I said. "It's fine..." He said and mumbled the rest so I couldn't understand. I walked out.

Ty's POV

I heard muffled screaming coming from downstairs. I went down there. I saw Mitch on top of Myckie kissing her. Angry grew inside of me. "WHAT THE FUCKING BALLS IS GOING ON DOWN HERE!!!!!"I yelled angrily. "Mitch get the fuck off her!!!" I yelled yet again. Mitch just continued. Myckie kicked Mitch in his balls and  got up and hugged me. "Mitch what the fuck dude?" I said angrily. "I told her Jason wasn't that nice of a guy and then I kissed her." Mitch said with a smirk on his face. "You fucking stop that smirk or I will slap it off!!!" Myckie screamed. I got out my  phone. "What are you doing?" Myckie asked. "Calling Jason and telling him what happened." I said. "Ty don't I don't wanna ruin their friendship. I hate Mitch but I just can't do that." She said. I hung up. "Fine..But if he finds out I will not take the blame!" I said. I went back upstairs to finish editing.

About two minutes after I left Myckie came into my room. "Hey Ty!" She said and I jumped. She laughed.Man her laugh is so damn cute. "I'm glad you came down there. If you didn't I would probaley still be kissing him." She thanked me. "No problem!" She went to give me a hug. She whispered into my ear. "Thanks." She got so close to my  cheek she kissed it. We both blushed. "Sorry about that I didn't mean too." She said. "It's fine...I liked it." I mumbled the last part so she couldn't hear it. She then walked out of the room. Did I like her? I mean she's getting married to one of my best friends and she's also my other best friend's daughter! No!!!! I can't do this to them!!

~Athour's Note

Sorry you guys! I haven't been updating  a lot because Today I almost passed out and I was taken to the ER so please be patient. I will update my other stories now. And as you see Ty MIGHT start liking Myckie! Bye!!!