Goodnight my beauty

Myckie's POV

Ty and I are heading to the lake. Well hope this is going to be fun...

"Ty turn on the radio." I asked. "Sure." He said and turned it on. The first song to come on it Fall Out Boy-Beat It. "I love Fall Out Boy!!" I said and started to sing along. "Same here." Ty said and hummed along. "Dude sing!" I said. He started to sing along. "Just beat it!!!!! Just beat it!!!! Beat it beat it beat it!!!!" We sang and the next song came on. "Yes!!!!  Thanks for the Memories!!! I love this song!!" I said. "You know you sing really good." Ty said I blushed. "One night, yeah one more time,Thanks for the memories,Thanks for the memories,See, He tastes like you only sweeter!!" I sang. "Dude! We're here!!!" Ty said. He turned off the radio and got out. I tried to turn the radio back on but the car was of so it wouldn't work. I got out. 

When I got out I didn't see Ty. "Ty if you dare scare me I will own your ass!" I yelled. "Maybe I want that!" Ty yelled and picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "Ty put me down right now!" I yelled. "Well if you say so!" He said and threw me in the lake. I got up and looked a him. "Ty you're dead meat!" I yelled running after him. "Oh fuck!!!" He said and ran. When I caught up I tackled him and pinned him to the ground. "Say sorry!" I said. "Never!" He yelled and flipped me over so he was pinning me. 

"Let me go!" I yelled. "Never!" He yelled. I was trapped and then it hit me. I leaned forward and kissed him. His hands moved from holding my hands down to my waist. I felt like I had no control of my body. My arms just went up to his neck and we were kissing passionately. After like 5 minutes of kissing I pulled away. I looked up at him. "Ty I love you." I said. He smiled. "I love you too." He said and hugged me. 

We just sat there hugging until....'It's Sky! It's Dad! Pick up the fucking phone!' interrupted us. That's my ring-tone for Sky. I picked up the phone. "Where the fuck are you!!!!!" Sky yelled. "Sky I'm with Ty at his tree house lake place." I said. "You had me worried! I thought you got kidnapped and Ty left or some shit like that!!!" Sky yelled. "Stop yelling!!!!" I yelled back. "Jason wants to talk to you." Sky said. "Oh fuck no Dad don't you-" "Myckie!!!! Babe! I'm sorry for what I did and that I called you a bitch. You're the prettiest girl I know! Will you forgive me? If so come down here and give you fiancee a big kiss!" Jason said. I started cracking up."What?" He asked. "You really think I'm going to marry you?" I said between laughs. "What! You have to marry me!!!" He yelled. Ty took the phone from me. "Sorry buddy but she ain't your's anymore. She's mine. Fuck off." He said and pressed the end button. He handed me the phone. "Wait does this mean that you and I are dating?" I asked. "Not yet." Ty said and got down on a knee. I raised my eyebrow. "Myckie, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I bent down to his level put my arms around his neck and kissed him. When I pulled away I said, "Does that answer your question?" He smiled and kissed me again.

When we got home Sky almost killed me. He was going on and on about how I should have told them where I was and all that shit. "Well stars that's enough for today goodbye!" I heard Jason say. "Asshole!!! Get down here!" I yelled and Jason steeped out of his room. I cracked up. "I can't believe he came out to that!" I said between the laughs. Jason gave me a dirty look. "So babe you came back for me!" Jason said running down the stairs. "Sorry Jason but she's mine. See." Ty aid and kissed my cheek. I smiled. "But Myckie I thought we loved each other." Jason said. "Yep it was a thought and it was true until you turned into an asshole." I said. "So dad, how is Mitch?" I asked sitting on the couch. "I'm fine dood!" He said coming out of the kitchen. "Mitch!" I yelled and gently hugged him. "Wow you sure lovey dovey with everyone aren't you...you little slut." Jason said and tried mumbling the last part. I flipped off Jason. "Mykayla!!!! Don't flip people off it's rude!" Yelled Sky. "Fine." I said rolling my eyes. I yawned. "I'm going to be!" I announced and walked to my room. 

I laid down on the bed. A few minutes after I laid down someone came in and laid down with me. I look and see Ty there. I smile and just drift off. I felt Ty pull me closer and cuddle with me. I lay there, smiling like a fool and I feel him kiss my forehead and say, "Goodnight my beauty." 

~Athour's Note

Hey guys! Yay I finally updated this story!!!! Now time to work on the others! Now I need to change some stuff about this story but not a lot anyways I going to go do that bye!!!!