Again!

Myckie's POV

I hear a knock on the door. "Jason is home!!!" I yelled and opened the door and greeted him with a kiss. "Wow! I wasn't gone that long!" He said. "You were gone long enough for me to miss you!" I said and kissed him.

Jason is back!!! Now we can watch our movies!! And Mitch won't try to kiss me. "Ready to watch movies?" I asked. "I need to make popcorn." He said and went to make the popcorn. Out of no where Mitch came and got close to me. "Hey hot stuff." He said. "Fuck off!" I said. His lips crashed into mine. He pinned me against he wall. I couldn't run! "THE FUCKING HELL MITCH!!!!! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE MY FIANCEE PINNED AGAINST A WALL AND FUCKING KISSING HER!!!!!!!!!" Yelled a very angry Jason. He went up to Mitch and pulled him off me. I ran to Jason. "Ohh you're home." Mitch said plainly. "You fucking little-" "Hey...Myckie did he find out?" Asked Ty. Jason looked at Ty. "You knew about this!!!!!!!!! Wow you're the worst fucking-" "No Jason! I didn't want Ty to tell you. I didn't want to ruin any of your friendships!" I said. "Fine I forgive Ty but not Mitch! He fucking kissed you that's a different story!!!!" Yelled Jason. "What's going on!!" Yelled Sky. "Fucking Mitch is an asshole!!! And Mitch you are banned from our wedding!!!!" Jason screamed and ran to his room. "Well fuck! Now I gotta talk some sense into that man!" Whined Ty. "I'll do it!" I said and ran to his room. "Mitch the fuck is wrong with you!!!" I heard Ty yell before I knocked on Jason's door.

"Who the fuck is it!" Yelled Jason. "Babe it's me." I said. "Can you go away. Sorry but I need to be alone." Said Jason. I grabbed a bobbi-pin and picked the lock. I opened the door and sat next to him. "Did you pick the lock?" He asked. I nodded. "You know what happens to people who do that don't you?" I was confused. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. "What the hell!! Jason put me down!!!" I yelled. "Whatever you say!" He said and threw me on the bed. Then he got on top of me. He was inches from my face. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "Well hi there." He said and smiled.

A second later Ty came bursting in. "Guys Mitch just knocked Adam out!!!" He yelled. I pushed Jason off me. "Ahhh hell to the no!!!!" I said. I went to the living room and saw my dad on the fucking floor. "Mitch you son of a.....Fucker!!!" I yelled running towards him. I didn't know what I was going to do I just knew I was going to do something. I kicked him in his nuts. He fell to the ground. "Why the fucking hell did you knock out my dad!!!!" I screamed at him. "You're a bitch! You know that right?" He said like he was asking me. "You fucking-" "Myckie!" Yelled Ty. "What-" I was tackled by Mitch. "Hey Jason enjoy this!" He said and kissed me. I could hear Jason run down the stairs. Next thing I know Mitch got punched off me. I got up to see Mitch knocked out with one of his cheeks swelled up. "Suck on that!!!" Jason yelled at Mitch. "Now Myckie..." Jason started and picked me up bridal style. "Let's finish what we started!!" He said and I blushed.

~Athour's Note

Sorry it's a little short but don't worry tomorrow I will update all of them!(hopefully) Anyways May your days be goods bye!!!

(Likie the new outro?)