1st Shade ~ Hey Bbygirl

Author - Emi
❌Disclaimer - I am very innocent and my twin and Marcus wrote this❌

I was sitting on the couch in your boyfriends bedroom. I was playing on your phone while Triston was in the shower. I heard the water turn off and I decided to listen to music. As the last song ended, Back to the start by Somo started playing and the door to the bathroom opened.

I turned around to see Triston standing there shirtless leaning against the doorframe smirking at you. I blushed a light red and he winked at me causing me to blush even harder.

"Bbygirl" he growled and tackled me, "Tri-" I started to say but he crashed his lips onto mine cutting me off. "Shhh bbygirl" he murmured in my ear and left light kisses on my neck before kissing me again.

He pushed me down onto the couch and we began to make out. I ran my fingers through his hair, he growled, taking off my shirt and throwing it across the room. He went down and left a hickey in the middle of my chest.

I flipped us over so I'm on top and I kissed his collarbones. He growled loudly and flipped us back over and pulled off my shorts, I pulled down his sweats leaving him in his boxers.

I arched my back as he took off my bra and threw it somewhere across his room. He went down and played with my breasts. I let out a small moan and moved my knee rubbing against his bulge.

I flipped us over and kissed him as I grinded against his bulge. He moaned and I palmed him through his boxers. He flipped us back over and pulled off my panties before diving in, I tangled my fingers in his dark brown hair, I moaned his name loudly as he flicked his tongue.

He stopped right before I came but before I could complain he moved up and kissed me. I flipped us over and yanked off his boxers, i went down and began to give him a bj, swirling my tongue around the tip and going down on him.

He moved my hair away from my face as I went faster. "Fuck Y/N" he groaned as he came. I swallowed and licked my lips as he flipped us over and slid on a condom.

He rubbed the tip against my entrance before pushing in. I winced in pain and bit my lip to stop from crying out as he pushed in all the way.
"Tris... It hurts" I whimpered and he kissed me gently. "Shhh bbygirl it'll feel good soon" he murmured and pulled out before pushing back in.

A spark of pleasure went through my body, "move tris..." I moaned moving my hips wanting to feel the pleasure again. He began to go faster, I moaned his name loudly, my nails leaving marks on his back. "Shhh mommy and daddy are gonna hear you moan" he murmured winking and he put a hand over my mouth.

His other hand held onto the headboard as he pounded into me faster. "TRISTON" I moaned loudly and he groaned. He pulled out of me quickly but before I could complain he lifted my leg up and pounded into me at a new angle hitting my sweet spot.

"Oh god Y/N" he groaned, "Triston" I moaned as we both came down from our highs and he pulled out of me.

"Not a tic tac anymore huh?" He asked throwing the condom away, I blushed a deep red. "Oh god I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow" I groaned. "Or for the rest of the week" He said winking and I punched his shoulder playfully.

"I'm going to sleep" I said turning my back to him. He pulled the covers over both of us and kissed me on the cheek, "Gnight Babygirl I love you" he murmured nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me close. I smiled, "Gnight bbyboy, I love you too." We both drifted off to sleep.