3rd Shade ~ All Mine

Author - Sierra

~ Imagine ~

I hugged him he did what I was partially expecting and growled in my ear . This was a mistake on his part because I was already partly in the feels and now I will get what I want I pull out of the hug and look him in the eyes and he knows. I lean back in and whisper that's the sound I want you to make while you pound into me then I blow on his neck down to his collar bones and kiss once. He leans his head down and kisses the top of my neck and goes down till he reaches a place that makes me twitch he says there and kisses for longer then I expect and I push my body against his and let out a small moan. He stops and inhales sharply he goes back and kisses more intencly sucking this time wanting to hear the noise again. I lean up to his ear and whisper "you know what you have done and you better finish what u started " I look him in the eyes again and he stares back contemplating his next move I go back in and whisper "so are you actually going to prove it or are you just all talk ?" Right then I hear a grunt from the security gard and I look up he signals that I need to go so the next person can come up. I glare the living shit out of him and turn back to Triston and he says oh you just wait. And with that he Hugs me again and I walk off to find my friend I run to her and tell her every thing that just happened "oh shittttt" she half yells and we both die laughing "make sure you use protection" she says winking and I roll my eyes then we walk off to get food. About an hour later when the event is almost over someone comes and grabs me from behind and put me over there shoulder. "Hey Tf you doing put me down asshole" I say kicking. Then he slaps my ass hard and says be quiet and you will get what u want. I start giggling when we get to a room idefk where it was he closes the door gentally and locks it then throws me against it and half growls "you want me to prove it? Oh I'll prove it." And bites my necks and touches me threw my jeans I moan at the sudden contact then he pulls away and rips he shirt off and pulls me off the door undressing me slowly and throws me on the bed. "You know you have been very bad." He says looking me In the eyes "punish me then" I say giggling with that he starts kissing down my body earning multiple moans when he kisses back up I decide its my turn and sit up and say "my turn" to which he pins me down and say "not quite yet" then kisses down my thighs I pull at his hair wanting him between my legs which only makes him slow down he looks up and say "I'm punishing you. You have been bad" then he goes to where I need him swirling his tongue and sucking my clit and I'm a moaning mess just about to go over when he stops "you didn't think it would be that easy did u?" He gives a evil smirk "please Triston " I beg and he goes down again more agressily and faster this time and again right when I'm gonna cum stops "please let me cum " I practically cry "tell me you are mine" he growls and crawls on top of me "you are mine and only I can make you feel this way do u understand" he growls I nod agressivly wondering where this came from "tell. Me. You. Are. Mine." He growls. "I'm yours I'm all yours" I say and with that he looks at me and says ok I'm gonna to push in it will hurt at first but just say with it ok and kisses my cheek and starts slowly going in I wince at the pain "I know babygirl just give it time" he whispers after a couple seconds he goes in further and I feel the pleasure "Triston" he looks up "ok go" I say and with that he starts moving faster everytime he hits my gspot I moan causing him to go faster "fuck" he growls "you feel so fucking good" he says his voice getting deeper. I'm a mess of moans and screams the pleasure is so intense like nothing I had felt before the pressure was building in my stomake i was gonna go over "I'm gonna cum" I moan to him "yes cum for daddy I want to see what I do to you " and with that I arch my back and throw back my head gripping he sheets and pleasure rips threw my body it's so Intence I scream and I hear him yell "fuck" then fall down on top of me and we are a sweaty mess of pleasure he looks up and kisses my face "did that prove it?" He looks up and smiles i nod exhausted and curl up next to him and drift off to sleep.