2nd Shade ~ More Than Just Friends

Author - Emi
~Imagine ~

Triston Daniel Lee Tyler, he has been my best friend for as long as I could remember. We met in preschool when he stood up for me and scared the bullies away. We've been best friends ever since, he's always been next to me when I went through hard times and I was always there for him when he went through his hard times.

I was laying on my couch looking through our old photo albums when my phone went off.
Best Fran😍😂
Triston: Hey do you want to come over and have a movie night? I ordered pizza and there's popcorn.
Y/N: Depends
Triston: On what?
Y/N: Will there be cuddles?
Triston: Is that even a question?
Y/N: I'll be over in 5
Triston: k see you soon

I went over to my closet and threw on a pie of sweats and a crop top, it was the middle of summer after all. I went into the bathroom and brushed my hair before throwing it up into a messy bun and grabbing my phone and charger and going next door to Triston's house.

I used my key to unlock the door. After me and Triston started going over to each other's houses often our parents ended up giving both of us the keys to both houses. I locked the door and went downstairs to the basement where Triston's room was. "Hey hoe," I greeted walking into his room to see two large pizzas and a large bowl of popcorn on the floor in front of the tv and blankets laid out on the floor. "Hey slut, knock next time what if I was naked?" He joked as he walked out of the bathroom shirtless.

I forced myself to ignore his collar bones oh how I wanted to kiss the shit out of them and grabbed his life guard tank and chucked it at him, "put some clothes on stripper," I responded rolling my eyes but being unable to wipe the grin off my face. "Not like you don't like it," he said winking at me causing me to burst out laughing.

I've always thought Triston was very attractive, I've had my crushes on him and our parents said they'd approve of we ever got together. But when he started dating I never found the courage to confess to him, mostly because I knew he only saw me as a best friend.

"You wish," I replied winking back at him as he bursted out laughing. "C'mon let's watch a movie," he said laying down on the blankets as I laid down next to him. He grabbed the remote and pressed the Netflix button. "Should we Netflix and chill?" He asked smirking and doing his signature lipbite/wink causing me to internally die inside. "Triston oh my god I'm going to smack you," I said laughing as I grabbed a handful of popcorn and stuffed it in my mouth.

He put on some random movie and we both started stuffing ourselves with food. By the end of the movie we both were stuffed as he put on the second movie I cleaned up the huge mess we had made.

As I headed back downstairs from throwing out the trash Triston's mom called out to me. "Y/N, everyone's going out for a bit, are you two going to be alright on your own?" She asked, "yea Ofc," I replied smiling. "If you need anything call us or your parents because we're having an adults night out," she replied. "Alright have a good time," I said before heading back downstairs.

"Aye Tris our parents are heading out on an adults night aga-" I was cut off by him wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face in the crook of my neck causing me to immediately go red. "Tr-Tristo-" "Y/N I wanna cuddleeee," he whined. "Sounds good to me." I said as he hopped into bed and I got in next to him. He put on some random ass movie before I slowly drifted off to sleep cuddling with Triston.

~ a couple hours later ~

I woke up to Triston's arms wrapped around my waist. Looking over I realized it was late night and we had fallen asleep watching Netflix.

I turned and looked at Triston who was still fast asleep.

Tris had been my best friend for as long as I could remember, I was with him through everything like how he was always right next to me. I looked at him and blushed a slight bit.