my works4

Okay so hey guys I've decided you need updates on whats going on

so if you want me to update more often

please tell me down in the comments some ideas for the next part thanks

Anyways hope you Enjoy!

***

My mom laid out some pancakes for Andrew and I for some reason she's all giddy this is so unlike her what the hell?

But I continued on with my meal scared to be the first say anything I finally mumbled out, "So what are you doing here in the morning not to mention the middle of the week?"

Andrew looked up at me a little confused but he smiled then said , "Well I thought I'd give you a ride to school today."

My mom put a huge cheshire cat smile on then excused herself.

I looked at Andrew in amazement him of all people wanted to take me to school. Curiosity filled my head with questions.

Why me?

Is this a joke?

Do I maybe have a chance with him?

ugh my head was about to explode when finally the words came out of my mouth, "I would love to," Then I saw him put that sexy smirk on his face like he was pleased with himself or something.

We finished breakfast and talked for a few minutes. He looked at his watch and said in a cute little British accent, "I believe it is time for us to be on our way."

We laughed and headed out the door for school today is going to be great

***

We arrived at school I could see the look of disgust on everyone's faces. I could here them whispering to each other stuff like whats that nobody doing with him or why her she's a hag?

With that Andrew and I continued on through the huge doors of our school. Andrew Held open each door for me the stares and questions continued as we walked.

I put a huge smile on my face and stuck my nose up in the air with triumph. I know i just pissed a bunch off.

(author:you go Jess! Lol :P)

***

Finally I arrived at my locker Andrew waved goodbye I saw one of my closest guy friends waiting at his locker.

"Hey James!" I said in a peppy, little cheerleader's voice. He looked at me like i was some sort of freak. I kind of expected that reaction. We haven't known each other for a really long time but we have been friends since about fourth grade.

"Umm... Hey Jess?" he said kind of questioning weather or not to talk to me. "What were you doing with pea brain over there?"

I looked at him I could swear he came down with an illness or something he knows Andrew and I have been friends forever.

I put a hand up to his forehead. "What the fuck Jess!" James asked he looked at me as if I had some sort of mental illness.

"Sorry! I thought you knew that we have been friends since pre-k." I told him.

"Well ya I knew that but what were you doing in his car it looked like you two were dating!?" he said.

***********

heys guys guess my writer's block melted away over night

lol

I have a huge mass of ideas now gonna try for longer chapters

anyways vote comment and folow

byeeeee