Alone (Zayn)

Alone:

I sat down at the table taking the hot cup between my frozen hands. I took a sip of my warm drink enjoying the way it warmed up my body. I smiled and sighed happily. Little moments like this are the ones i've grown to enjoy. I heard someone clear there throat and I looked up to see a handsome guy. He had black hair and warm brown eyes. I smiled at him and he returned one.

"Mind if I join you love? You look lonely."

"No I don't mind, go ahead take a seat." I pointed to the open chair in front of me and offered a welcoming smile.

"Why are you all alone?" He asked after taking a seat and repeating my same actions moments ago with his hands and drink.

"Oh I just normally prefer to be alone."

"Oh should I go then..?" He asked politely.

"No no stay. It's not that I don't enjoy company. I just usually don't have any." I smiles softly.

We chatted for a while about little stuff. We got to know a bit about each other. He told me a bit about his home town and family. I really enjoyed his company. We got up to leave. after tossing our empty cups into the trash.

He opened the door for me and I smiled at the sweet gesture.

"Thanks....." I realized I never got his name.

"Zayn...Zayn Malik." He smiled.

And from that day on I was never alone. I had Zayn Malik.