Punk (Niall)

Punk:

Im not your typical teenage girl. I'm a nineteen year old punk. That's how they label me. Just because I have a few tattoos and piercings. Yes, I have have that 'scene' look or whatever it is you call people like me. I could care less about what people think about me.

As I walked to my job at the guitar shop I collected a few weird glances.

"You mad bro?" I said to an older man staring at me. He rolled his eyes and walked away.

I laughed as I walked through the doors of the building. I walked behind the counter and set my bag down. I laid back in my chair relaxing. I grabbed my IPhone and put my head phones in. I started to blare Sleep with Sirens into my ears.(love them btw) I tapped the counter to the beat.

My attention shifted to the door as a teenage guy around my age walk in. I just shrugged him off and payed back attention to my music.

Again my attention shifted to the guy as he walked up to the counter and said something I didn't hear. What is up with people trying to talk to you when you obviously have headphones in? I took out a headphone and looked up at him. He was blonde with brown roots and had light blue eyes. I was immediately jealous of his eyes. I have boring brown ones.

"I'm sorry what was that?" He chuckled and smiled.

"Aren' you suppossed to be working? Not listening to music?" he asked.

"I can listen to music whenever I want. Nobody comes here anyways. Look if you came over here to pester me about doing my job I suggest you just leave." I said casually. I'm not letting this kid tell me what to do.

"Okay no need to snap jeez." He put his hands up in defense.

"Then what do you want?"

"That guitar." He pointed out an acoustic guitar. Not just any guitar. It just happens to be the one I have been eyeing for months. I have been saving all my extra money for it. No way im letting this priss take it.

"Not for sale."

"It obviously is. It has a price tag on it."

"Not for sale for you."

He smirked which signaled he caught on. "Why is that? Do you want it...Kris?" He read my name tag.

"Maybe. Im not letting you take it."

"I'll let you have it." I sighed in relief. "If!" I groaned. "If you go on a date with me." He smirked.

What the hell? He has some nerve. "No! No way man." I really wanted the guitar but i'd never go on a date with him.

"Fine then ill be taking YOUR guitar now." He picked it up and smiled.

"Fine!" I shouted. I guess seeing him touch it broke me. I groaned and ran a hand through my hair.

He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Fantastic. I'll be here tomorrow to pick you up."

"Whatever." I replied.