School Slut (Harry)

(AU) School slut:

Okay so what im considered my high schools biggest slut. (Hey that rhymes!) Im not only a slut but im bad ass, I guess, as well. If a girl messes with me ill fuck her up.

I was standing at my locker waiting for the last bell to ring. As if on cue the bell rings as student flood out of there classes. Yes! Finally schools out! Thank god my parents are going on a cruise all summer.

"Hey Lola. What are you doing this summer?" Harry, one of the schools five jocks, leans up against the locker next to mine.

"Not you." I laugh and shut my locker. I knew he was just jealous that I have slept with his four friends and not him. I liked to tease him about it.

"oh yes you will be darling." He had me pinned against my locker and he leaned in brushing his lips across my ear lightly "Ill make sure of that."

This is one thing I hate about him. He knows everything about me because of his friends. My every turn on and what i love. It kills me but annoying him is worth it.

When he pulled away he had a huge smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Dream on Harold."

"Oh believe me love I already dream about it. This summer ill make those dreams a reality. I promise you."

I turned around and walked to the doors leading to the parking lot. When I was pushing the door open Harry smacked my bum. Thanks to my super short skirt his hand touched some skin. I jumped and yelped.

"Harry!" I punched his arm as hard as I could.

"Ow for a girl you can punch damn hard." He lightly rubbed the spot. "Lucky you that's a turn on." He winked.

I groan and flip him off as I walk out the doors to my mustang. When I get in I roll the window down.

"Harry get off my car." I say annoyed.

"I'll look forward to seeing you this summer." he winked and walked over to his vehicle.

Yeah right.