Never Givin Up

Pictures go with the chapter

Enjoy

Maria Pov

" I'm taking a small break from modeling, I want time with my husband and kids, they come first "

" It's Sunday, Tremaine outta' state doing a couple charity events, ever since he announced to the world he can sing and they actually heard his voice, the phone has been ringing off the hook "

" Everybody was like what a beautiful surprise, Tremaine made it sparkling clear he doesn't want a record deal but I gave him idea that he should just travel the world and sing to sick kids and the homeless, make them feel better along with a donation "

" I'm a genius, he recently just started doing that along with a camera crew filming his every move "

" Today I planned on having me time, you know shopping in some of my favorite boutiques, then spend the rest of the day with my cute demans till daddy gets home, but my mom watching them at her place till I'm done shopping "

" Oh' you'll like my new hairstyle, I decided to go black for a while, no its not permanent, I'm just trying somethin new, Tremaine likes it, fuck it my hubby likes anything I wear "

-
Maria Outfit

" I walked through Lynx Mall tryna' decide which store to go to next, I just came from Bath and Body works plus Victoria Secret, I had to take a trip back to my Bently and out all the bags away, there too many and they was too heavy "

" I decided to walk into Unbreakable, Raquel Jackson damn that girl sure know how to design some clothes and her husband is a cutie, just another Power Couple I admire, and their kids too, plus they just had baby number 3, who doesn't love the sound of a new beautiful baby entering this world "

" My thoughts were enterupted by a uncomfortable presence I felt somewhere near me "

" I turned around and looked but saw nothing out of the ordinary, maybe it's just me being paranoid "

" Calm down Maria "

" I examined this beautiful dress that was only 250 dollars, see this is exactly what I like about Unbreakable, it's expensive but also considerate and affordable for people that's not rich but still wanna' at least look like it, nothing in this store is no higher then 400 dollars, this is my all time favorite clothing line and boutique, the decoration is absolutely beautiful, I love how elegant it is, thank you so much Raquel Jackson "

" One day I really wanna' meet her, we're both famous and married to beautiful men, that's probably the only thing we have in common, hell I don't know what that girl been through and she doesn't know what I been through, but at least we have something in common "

" I decided to take this to the dressing rooms and try it on "

-

" After posing in the dress I fell in love with it, this happens often "