Ring The Alarm

Take a good look at the pictures at the top do they give you a clue and the title these are all clues

Maybe wonder exactly what's gonna happen in this chapter

Let's just say it's gonna be emotional and crazy

Enjoy

Maria Pov

" Fuck him and that hoe, damn I can't even get a faithful husband outta' all the times all these men came at me asking me out, I turned them all down just for him, I had 4 kids by this man and adopted out oldest "

" I married him at 18, I could've been out partying having fun but no I decided to settle down "

" I don't think I over reacted, especially breaking that thirsty bitches face apart, we both want something "

" She wants my man I want her dead we both haven't got what we wanted, we even "

" I just have a bad feeling something is gonna' happen tonight, something bad at the hotel in New York right after his game "

" I got a idea "

Maria giggled and smirked to herself

-

Several hours later

9:00pm

Tremaine stood at the free throw line and made his move to make the shot

He missed for the 3rd time

" Shit " Tremaine mumbled to himself running his hands on his face.

" What's wrong wit' you bro' " one of his teammates said jogging to the other side.

" Ion' know guess, I'm lettin, stress get to me " Tremaine said.

" Straighten that shit out, we gotta' win this, get yah' head in the game, deal with that extra shit after we
win " his teammate said blocking the other teams point guard.

-

Hours before 9:00pm (6:00pm)

" Maria you don't think your over reacting just a little bit, just chill, woosah' for a second " Aaliyah said watching Maria pack her over night back on top of her and Tremaine's king size bed.

All their kids was downstairs doing their homework

" Over reacting, Aaliyah, I'm not
crazy " Maria said.

Aaliyah widen her eyes straight facing her

" Ok I'm am crazy you know what I mean, what I'm tryna say is when I have a bad feeling or when I know something is about to happen I react and try to stop it, this me handling this my way " Maria said.

" What are you gonna' do, don't kill nobody, you can't go to jail, you'll got five cute demans to raise " Aaliyah said.

" You don't think I know that, look please just do this one favor for me, I'll be back first thing I'm the morning, if I'm gonna' get the truth I have to see it for myself and I promise no matter what happens I'm not gonna' kill anybody " Maria said.

" Maria look at me " Aaliyah said.

Maria looked up staring into her eyes

" Promise me your not gonna' black out and kill somebody literally, keep Maddie under control for the sake of you'll kids " Aaliyah said.

" Ok I promise " Maria sai .

" I'm serious Maria Nelson " Aaliyah said.

" O-kay I hear you " Maria said.