(01)

RINGGG

The last bell rang as I stand up to leave.

"IT'S SUMMER BREAK BECTHES" someone scream next to me, causing me to cover my ears.

"Can't you ever shut up Jackson?!" I screamed back annoyed. He simply shrugged and ran off to find BamBam.

Its been a week since I last saw the ice cream truck, I asked if anyone as seen them and they seemingly disappeared.

Nari is at the door waiting for me, and we walk towards the gate.

"Don't look so sad Yong, I'll bring you back a souvenir from Italy. Something like chocolate."

"You know I hate chocolate"

"And I'll never forgive you for that so wipe that look your face"

I roll my eyes, it's just chocolates so bitter to me, even milk chocolate. Don't judge.

"I'll just be so bored without you."

"It's ok I'll back in no time!"

We hug and part ways. Walking down the street I'm about to make a left turn when I see the ice cream truck at the same corner. I freeze eyes a little wide. Ok fine, a little wide might not be the best description since they were the size of plates.

Why are they here?

My body instantly hides behind the wall.

OK. Calm down Yong. We're going to simply sneak past the truck like the ninja you are.

Looking around, I keep my eyes on the prize. I do some weird stereo typical move that I think ninja do and I go behind the truck, and scoot around the side.

Half way there. There is my house on the next turn.

Preparing to sprint, that when things back fired. My phone dropped from my school bag. Clack.

"Hyung it's her! In the mirror!" I look towards the long mirror, forgetting about it was there. My eyes meet all their curious faces. Bitto was playing at his game and cursing when he missed a shot.

Shit.

I quickly run away from the scene. "Someone catch her!" I think Gyujin, yells.

I look back and my already plate size eyes turn to tires. They were chasing me, sprinting like mad, Wei was dragging Bitto STILL GAMING. Reaching my door I fiddle with my keys.

Why do I so many keys for one door?! They were all different color and sizes, and none of them freaking fit.

I kept struggling with finding which key while they were getting closer.

Ain't got no time for that. I quickly focus back to my keys, finally inserting the right in quickly and turn the door knob. Kuhn's foot manages to stop the door from closing, but I stomp on it and lock the door in his face.

I peek out window and see all their faces against the glass.

"Pleawse lewt us ins, justs givis us minute." They all say giving me puppy eyes. Sighing I go to open the door.

"Why are you here?" I ask glaring. Whatever sprinkles they used it dyed my hair with rainbow streaks and I've washed it with everything and anything for the whole week.

"Guys together now." leads Jinhoo. They all take a deep breath before saying together, "SORRY FOR SPILLING ICE CREAM ON YOU."

"And making your hair rainbow." says Gyujin

"And letting Wooshin flirt with you." adds Hwanhee, earning him a smack from Wooshin.

"Heh it ok, it adds to my hair. Not Wooshin, definitely not his flirting."

They chuckle at my joke. "Yong do you have anything to do over the summer?" Xiao asks.

"No, why?" I answer.

"Will you go camping with us?"

"What?"